'I'm really sorry that my mom isn't home,' my sister mutters, huh? Then she seems to have an idea. 'Ofcourse, Rose, Dimitri can take care of you wrist. He's not as good as mom, but he can do that for you.'

her wrist? What's with her wrist, I frown and look down at Roses hand, she's holding it carefully. 'What's with your wrist?' I ask.

She shrugs as if it's nothing. 'I hurt it a little while fighting those strigoi.' her voice is flat. Not one emotion is seeping through.

'Uh, it's late and I'm kind of tired, I'm going to bed guys, well if that's okay with you...' she asks me, okay with me? Oh! She means sleeping in my room, Rose being in my room kind of makes me feel like a silly teenager having his crush over. 'Uh, yeah sure.' I smile before I can say something stupid.

'Now aren't you glad that I let her in the house?' Vika asks me with a grin.

I swallow loud. 'Yes, I am. I'm so glad you're okay sissy.'

'I'm glad Rose is okay, I wouldn't have cared if I didn't make it, the stuff that she went through lately... I can't believe she's still so normal and caring.'

'The stuff she went through?' I groan, I know this has to do with me, did she tell my sister?

'Yeah, you see there's this guy who hurt her a lot, and then there's the incident on the plane... well it's not my story to tell Dimka.' trust Vika to honor someone's privacy.

'I'm off to bed too brother, I'll see you tomorrow.' she says.

I nod and kiss her forehead.

Knowing Rose, she's going to make a run for it. So I'll be staying up all night.

At about 03.00 am I can hear a door, there she is, I can barely see her figure in the dark but I know she's there.

'Are you going somewhere?' I ask.

She shrieks and turns towards my voice.

'God, don't ever do that again.' she says while turning on the lights.

I can see her bag and look in her eyes. 'You don't have to leave Roza.'

'D-don't call me that, and yes I have to.'

'No you don't, we need to talk about everything.'

'No we don't.' she snaps.

'Are those babies really mine?' I whisper.

She looks taken back, after a long silence she nods.

'Wow, but we're both dhampirs.'

'I know that too sherlock, they think it's because I'm shadowkissed.'

Well, that could explain a few things.

'We're going to be parents.'

'No, I'm going to be a parent Dimitri, you'll just have to wait for the moment that Tasha is taking one of those pee-sticks.' she says with a cold voice.

'I'm not leaving you, Roza.' I tell her.

'You already did. You already did leave me Dimitri.' a lonely tear escapes her eye.

'No, I'll break it of with Tasha, I'll do anything,' I promise 'I only left you because I thought I would mess up your future Rose, please please believe me.'

'You don't want me when you know everything.' she sighs.

'I'll always want you Rose, always. Do you know how much it took from me to not follow you into my room, to make things up and have my way with you.'

Her eyes widen and a little smile appears.

'Tell me, did you sleep with Tasha?' she asks suddenly.

'No, we didn't go that far, I couldn't Rose, there was a moment that I thought I would but the moment you called, you were back in mind all the time.'

she raises an eyebrow. 'I called you to tell that I was having your child, you didn't even come to check on me.' she says.

Guilt is consuming me. Why didn't I just went over there and see what was going on?

'I'm so sorry.. so sorry Rose.' I whisper.

'I'll tell you a story, it's kind of a horror and you won't want me anymore after it, but it needs to be told.' she's kind of scaring me. What could be so bad that she seems like she died with the experience itself?

So here's the new chapter :D I'm sorry for the bad writing but like a told you guys everything is being edited. 

the next one is the big confession part, should I do that in Roses pov or Dimitri's? or maybe both? let me know ! 

Comment, Vote, Fan? <3

xWriteitdown.