01 𝘴.𝘩.

☆彡 snowballfluff

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆彡 snowball
fluff

"don't do anything i would do!" you shout to max as she turns around to flip you off. instantly, you find yourself laughing at her behavior, watching as she makes her way into hawkins middle school. the door slams behind her, leaving you to enter your car again and head home.
    however, as you begin to walk towards your car, the all too familiar voice of hawkins' resident bad-boy harrington rings throughout the air, "gorgeous as ever, y/n."
    you turn to look towards his older looking car, some rust building up on the outside, the paint becoming thin after rough conditions. with your arms crossed, you make your way to his passenger-side window. he has his hand on the steering wheel, a smirk adorned on his face as he raises an eyebrow at you.
    "so ironic seeing you here," steve shrugs at you, leaning back in his chair, moving his hand to his side. you visibly roll your eyes at him, "please, if it isn't the infamous harrington, why are you really here? because i doubt you're entirely here for little ole me."
    he leans towards you this time, his smirk turning into a large smile, "i brought dustin here... gave him some dating advice, which i believe works wonders considering you're talking to me right now."
    you cross your arms on the bottom of the window, lightly resting your head on them, looking at steve. "mmh didn't know you were one to share your secrets, especially when it comes to getting a date... however, they're not very secretive," you say sarcastically, knowing that most of the people at hawkins high knew of his romantic shenanigans.
    "only when it comes to those who i trust, like thine beauty in front of me," steve leans towards you, closing his eyes as though he was leaning in for a kiss. you put a finger up to his lip, smiling at him, "i said you were infamous, harrington. not famous."
    you give him a small wave goodbye and head for your car, knowing that he watches from afar.