04 argyle

☆彡 pineapplesfluff

☆彡 pineapples
fluff

"no, absolutely not, you can not make me," you exclaim to argyle, rolling your eyes in his direction. he turns to look at you, shrugging his shoulders as he attempts to change your mind once more, about the atrocity that is pineapple on pizza.

    he lays on his hands on your own, "just trust me babe, like trust my heart." you let out a sigh, thinking about all of the ways in which you would be committing a heinous crime against pizza and food itself. "i will try it... under one conditional, argyle. if i hate it, you have to make me whatever pizza i want, free of charge. if i like it, i will... apologize. win win really," you compromise, knowing damn well that you'd be winning that free pizza.

    "yes! okay, most people like to call it a hawaiian pizza, i call it amazing," argyle grabs a pizza from behind the counter, a couple slices gone after giving it to mike and eleven. "okay now you're just overselling it," you raise an eyebrow at him, wanting to laugh despite everything the two of you had gone through.

    he grabs a slice and puts it on a plate, sliding it towards you. you reluctantly take a bite, for a second you have no idea what to think of it. "okay, so it's not awful, definitely not as good as pepperoni though," he looks stunned at your description, confused as to how you could possibly be with him and also not appreciate pineapple on pizza.

    "how could you babe?" argyle asks, looking away with an upset expression. you shrug, "i'm sorry, but it looks like others are enjoying it. if that makes you feel better. plus any pizza you make is a pizza i enjoy."