01 𝘦.𝘩.

☆彡 staymeeting, fluff

☆彡 stay
meeting, fluff

     max's mom always let you into the house, no matter the circumstance. so, when you dropped by her house to give her your half of the english group project, her mom admitted that another friend of hers was upstairs. obviously, you got curious, besides max only had like five friends, including yourself.

you quietly walked up the stairs, looking through the cracked door. music blared through the room, you can see max dancing; however, the person who brings the most attention is the girl sitting on her bed. she's around your age, her hair in a bob and her outfit resonating with the current fashion. she's obviously much cooler than any of your friends, a comic in her hand.

    "um, hello?" you asked, almost too quiet as the music drowns you out. the two girls instantly look up, their eyes trained on you. "oh, y/n! what are you doing here? did my mom let you in?" max instantly questioned, crossing her arms. you nodded, opening the door more, "yeah, she did. i brought my half of the english project and figured if you were here we could look over it, if not you could just finish your half."

    "oh right, isn't that due by the beginning of the semester? i mean it's the middle of our summer break," max admits, turning around to turn off the music so conversation could flow better. "yes.. but the book we're reading is just so good i couldn't help it," you admit, tilting your head slightly, nearly forgetting about the girl on the bed.

    max laughs at your eagerness, "of course, also, this is el, she's mike's cousin. she's staying in indiana over the summer." you turn towards her, your hand out to shake hers. el hesitantly takes it, shaking your head. "well, if you guys are going to do your thing, i can totally leave," you motion, realizing how awkward the situation had become.

    "stay," was all el said, her hair hanging slightly in front of her face. "okay?" you said, heat rising into your cheeks.