12 𝘯.𝘸.

[this one is meant for a
woman audience due to 80's
prejudices, however anyone
is welcome]

[this one is meant for awoman audience due to 80'sprejudices, however anyoneis welcome]

[you help stand up for
nancy at the hawkins post]

    throughout your time working at hawkins post, you were always harassed or messed with by your male coworkers. then when you finally started to gain some respect and some stories to write on (even if it was just the smaller categories), nancy joined. she was a year younger then you and you immediately noticed how she was treated. even when it was something as silly as no mustard, she smiled through it.

    "nancy, did you really forget my mustard? how hard is it to forget mustard?" one of the writers asked her as we all sat around the writing table. she had judged passed around sandwiches and it annoyed you, yet she held a smile. this had been happening for days on end and finally you snapped a little, "tom- leave the girl alone. if you want mustard just get your own mustard."

he looked back at you with furrowed eyebrows and an angry expression, "y/n do you want to go back to taking our calls?" you shook your head, looking back at the sandwich that nancy had brought for you. but you stole a look at nancy, smiling a little at her while she smiled back, appreciating the thing you did for her.