12 𝘮.𝘸.

[you and mike thought you heardsomething after watching a scary movie]

something after watching a scary movie]

    "i'm sorry mike but that naked lady always freaks me out," you apologize, sighing while watching the end credits of the shining. the room was dark due to the time of year and time of day. everything seemed to stand on edge, your hair slightly raising at every creek and move of the house. "well, we've watched this a million times-" mike stopped talking as an obnoxious bang comes from the kitchen.

    the two of you glanced to each other and then in the direction of the kitchen. you raise your eyebrows at him, thinking about what could've made that noise, "did you say that your family wasn't home tonight?" he nods slowly, moving his arm from off your shoulder and went to grab a candle stick holder.

    when growing up with demogorgons and individuals with powers, hearing a weird noise at night meant instant awareness. "i swear if a demodog is trying to ruin tonight i will not be happy," mike says, almost jokingly as he looks at me. "let's just go check it out, i'm sure it's nothing. i mean maybe it's something but i really don't want it to be demodogs."

    you both walk to the kitchen slowly, turning on the light and looking into the room. the only thing we could see was a pot on the ground. "maybe gravity just caused it to fall?" you shrug, grabbing the pot and turning to look at mike. however, the only thing i could see was a large shadow consuming him.

    "uh mike..."