14 𝘮.𝘮.

☆彡 first kissesangst - fluff

☆彡 first kisses
angst - fluff

"i don't know if i can do this, not again," max whispers to you, not wanting to alert the others who sit in a room over. you look towards her, holding out your hand for her to hold, to comfort her. she takes it, intertwining her fingers with yours, leaning her forehead against your shoulder. "y/n, please stay here with me, i can't do this alone."

you nod your head, kissing the top of her head. it feels like the most intimate time you had been together. "i'll stay with you, i promise max," without hesitation you wrap your arm around her, hugging her, "you don't have to be alone." she looks up towards you, her eyes searching your face, looking for any indication of lying or manipulation. "you promise?" she questions, raising her eyebrow.

once again, you nod, squeezing her hand with your own captive hand, "i promise, and i'll never break that promise." max sighs, sitting up, your free arm falling to your side. she takes her free hand and rests it on your cheek, smiling, and even if it's barely visible, it's there. you smile back, leaning forward, your heart beating quickly. max leans forwards as well, pulling you close as she kisses you.

it's quick, a sort of embarrassment coming about her. "i'm so sorry," max lets out, looking away. you shake your head, letting out a breath, "no, i shouldn't have. you're vulnerable right now and it's not fair of me." she looks back at you, shaking her head with more direction and confidence. "don't say that, i started it," she exclaims, her hand pushing her hair back.

"no, we both did, and i shouldn't have. i'm sorry, you deserve a better experience," you narrow your eyes, realizing that it kind of came out awkward. max looks down at her shoes, blush clouding her face. "and you deserve a better first kiss, god i'm so sorry," max hides her face in her hands, letting out an embarrassed groan. you grab one of her hands, moving it down to her side, tilting your head to look her in the eye.

"it was a good first kiss, i promise," you bite your lip, awkwardly scratching your temple with your free hand. max squeezes your hand this time, "maybe i could be your second kiss as well? as kind of a good luck?" you bring your hand up to her cheek, caressing it with your thumb, nodding your head in response. once again, the two of you share a juvenile and sweet kiss. "that was a great second kiss."