01 𝘮.𝘮.

☆彡 strangersjoke angst??

☆彡 strangers
joke angst??

    "oh you have to be joking me," max says out loud, turning around to look at you, an annoyed expression stretched across her face. "what?" you ask, crossing your arms at the fiery redhead who looks like she's about to kill you. "a stranger?" max starts, her head turning in your direction.

    she continues, crossing her arms "you told your family that i was a stranger?!" for a moment, you felt like dying inside, knowing that you had lied to your family and worse of all, you made it seem as though you were distant classmates trying to finish an assignment. "okay, technically, i reiterated that you were an acquaintance rather than just a flat out stranger," you shrug, your face contorting to show an awkward expression.

    max lets out a sigh, reaching her hand out, "why didn't you just say friend? i mean i know girlfriend is intense for family, but friend is very normal." you take her hand, holding it within your own. honestly, you don't even know why you panicked around them. max is one of the only people in your life that you love unconditionally and suddenly she's just an acquaintance.

    "i mean i still love you though," you smile at her, completely forgetting that that was the first time you ever said it out loud, let alone in front of her mad max herself. "you said it... you said the 'l' word?" max raises her eyebrows, letting an all-too well known smile out to you. one that only she left you see, let you experience.

    instantly your cheeks begin to warm and your fingertips feel on fire, "w-what? i have no clue as to what you're saying." she lets out a laugh, rolling her eyes. "you're impossible, you know that? i love you too, y/n, and i always will. no matter how ridiculous you can be," max caresses the back of your hand, a small smile resting on her face.