04 𝘫.𝘩.

[requested by meghanwr]

[you were meant to goout for your date, but you weresnowed in]

out for your date, but you were
snowed in]

    it had been around five months since the two of you decided to date. last night you decided to spend the night since you were coming to hopper's office to work on a case (you're a lawyer). afterwards the two of you were going on a date to the movies, however, the weather denied you that. when you woke up you found the bed empty, hopper was probably getting ready.

    you quickly get dressed and walk into the main room, looking at hopper who was making french toast. "oh thanks honey, you know i totally would've just eaten one of the donuts at the office," you mentioned, trying to say that he didn't need to get up early to make breakfast. "well, i would say that my french toast is better then those donuts..."

    he kisses your forehead and puts the french toast on the plates. "also, hop did you hear that a storm was coming in last night?" you asked, setting the plates on the table and grabbing a fork. he looked at the window and saw a large amount of snow, "uh no, but it may be an issue." hopper walked to the front door and unlocked, revealing snow up to about a third of the door's length.

    "holy shit, that's a lot of snow," you set the forks down and walk over to the front of the house, "oh what about date night?" he looked around the house, maybe a movie on the tv, no the both of you do that almost nightly. hopper then noticed the record player, just asking to be used after months of no use. "we can do what we did our first date night."

    you followed his gaze to the record player and laughed a little, "dance? you do know that our first date was at a skating rink?" he then grabbed your waist, looking down at your eyes, "well your terrible skating looked very much like dancing to me." a look of betrayal crosses your face as you push away from him and towards the table. "you are on my shit list now," you tried to hold back a laugh, trying to appear as serious.

    as you began eating, the sound of a song played, one of the songs from the skating rink. you turned around to see hopper doing some stupid dance moves, "that looks awful." he danced over to you, grabbing your hands and pulling you up. the two of you danced some, holding each other close as the music plays in the background. "you know this date night isn't so bad," hopper stated smiling a little.

    "well it is in the morning," you reminded him before laughing as well. "gosh, you're being so rude this morning," he rolled his eyes, obviously joking. "well since we have all day, how about we eat this breakfast that is currently getting cold and then we can watch movies, or i can throw snowballs at you."

    hopper narrowed his eyebrows, "what about me throwing snowballs at you." you shook your head. "sorry honey but this is a 50/50 relationship. i hit you with snowballs and you accept it and love me," you smiled, shrugging a little. he shook his head this time, "i'm not going out without a fight. i can throw you in the snow right now."

    "fine, i guess you could, but i will be pelting you with the a snowball."