goodbye

wow... i honestly don't even know what to say. i started this book in august of 2019, right before some of the craziest few years of my life. so yeah, it's been about three years worth of writing, editing, and making gifs. it's all kind of surreal, like in a good way. i graduated from college this semester and honestly this just adds to the craziness of it all.

i love stranger things and love this book; however, i won't be making a second book. stranger things just doesn't inspire me like it used to and honestly i'd love to explore working on other books as well. i started one of the maze runner series because i'm rereading the books, and i've started a spider-man one (which i've already taken a hiatus from :/). i just know, though, that this one will be my favorites.

i may come back and rewrite some of my earlier oneshots, but, as for new updates, there will not be any. thank you for helping me achieve more than 400k views and more than 9k likes, it's something that i could never imagine myself doing. it's honestly insane that so many people took the time to read my series and comment, so thank you for reaching this point with me.

check out my other works... or don't, it's fine either way. but for the foreseeable future, this is the end of a stranger things gif series. thank you.