02 𝘫.𝘩.

[hopper finding out thatyou went to fight a demogorgons]

you went to fight a demogorgons]

you were never a very rebellious kid, you listened to your dad on most issues, trusting his judgement. however, this time you didn't listen to him, instead you did exactly the opposite. you went with the group to stop a demogorgon that was roaming the city. much to hopper's dismay, you snuck out and met with the group at the junkyard.

    since you had snuck out with el, you had hoped that the two of you could could sneak back in before sunrise, but plans like that never work out. the two of you had actually stayed out all night because demogorgons never go down easily. and then you ended up passed out in mike's basement because his house was closer. and unluckily for the two of you, mike's mom found out and immediately went to talk to hopper.

when she arrived she knocked angrily at the door, wanting to talk about how irresponsible you and el are. hopper opened the door, clearly tired, injured, and just done with the world. "hopper, you need to get your children under control, you want to know who i found passed out in my basement this morning?" karen tapped her shoe on the ground a little, trying to show her annoyance.

    hopper then looks up at her, his appearance also looking very annoyed. "i'm going to guess it's-" he started when karen cut him off. "yeah, your two kids, now i'm fine with them staying the night when i know about it. i'm also fine when they don't have bruises all over their bruises and clearly hurt," she mentioned causing him to groan loudly. "i'll follow you to your house and pick them up."

-

"what the hell were you two thinking? especially you y/n. i specifically told you not to go out," hopper turned to look at the two in the backseat, shaking his head slightly. you then decide to make a dumbass comment, "but at least it's back in the upside down for now." in that moment, you knew you screwed up.