04 billy

- abuse/toxic relationship warning -

☆彡 attack
angst

"okay, where is max? how many times do i have to ask this question before you finally give me a fucking answer, babe?" billy looks towards the house, then back at you. despite the cigarette hanging from his mouth, his jaw still seems stiff. his whole body becomes rigid beneath the night sky.
    "and why do you want to know? mmh? billy, you haven't exactly been the best brother to your step sister, so why do you care so much?" you question him, pulling the cigarette from his mouth and stomping out the ash that still brightly burns.
    he narrows his eyebrows at you, "i want to know because all of you are keeping secrets from me, and hanging out with harrington? steve fucking harrington? the prick who tried to pick a fight with me? babe, you are starting a fight that you aren't going to want to finish."
    you roll your eyes at his threat, crossing your arms as you clench your unconsciously formed fists. "oh so i can't hang out with steve? i see how it is, you don't give a fuck about max, you just want control. yeah no, that's all you ever want. you don't care about anyone or anything because of your truly damaging childhood. you put up some front, like you're this bad motherfucker, when inside, you're just an asshole."
"i'm the asshole? how about you tell me where my step-sister is and then we'll discuss who the actual piece of shit is in this situation," billy steps towards you, holding the hem of your shirt, his hand balled up into a fist as his breath so graciously hits your face.
"yeah... how about we," you swing your arm up and hit him in the high cheekbone, making sure to put enough force in to send him stumbling backwards. "y/n... we have to leave, like now," steve emerges from the front door, holding keys in his right hand while his left one leans against the doorframe.
"okay, billy, you leave us the fuck alone," you whisper to him, making sure that he can hear it loud and clear as his ass still sits against the concrete ground. he almost laughs at your request, "you know, i should've realized you were a bitch when i first saw you."
you let out a small 'huh' sound, biting your lip as you almost smile to yourself. "and i should've known that the two of us would've never worked out, because there's just something in you that brings out the worst in people."
billy starts to push himself off the ground, ready to continue whatever conversation the two of you had going. however, steve walks up to the scene, making sure to stand between the two of you. "oh, you want to go harrington? because i have a settle to end with three of you now, and i'm just itching for a fight."

- requested by life-in-PURPLE
- word count: 485