11 gareth

☆彡 confessionsfluff - continuation

☆彡 confessions
fluff - continuation

you shout with the other concert-goers, cheering on corroded coffin as they play for their growing fan base. with the same front seat that you've had for the past month, you have the perfect view on the band. you look over at gareth playing the drums and give him a thumbs up.

he looks over at you, giving you a quick wink before continuing his refined skill. soon, the band finishes playing; throughout the past month they had been playing the same stage, trying to build a bigger fan base before moving. "you guys did amazing," you tell the band, watching as others leave the venue.

"thanks for all of the support, y/n," jeff mentions while giving you a quick smile. you then turn towards eddie, who happens to be making his way over to you. he helps you up onto the stage in one swift motion, "yeah, we all really appreciate, especially gareth over there." with his ring-filled fingers, he points to a preoccupied gareth, a small smirk making its way to his face.

you narrow your eyes at him, looking him over suspiciously. however, something catches your attention, that something being gareth. "you're an amazing person for doing all of this, i mean we don't even know anyone else who would come to all of our shows," he says, walking in your direction on the stage.

"ah it's nothing. you guys are good, and someday the world will know it," you cross your arms over your chest and smile at him. he returns an all too sweet smile back to you, his hands making their way into his pockets. ben awkwardly walks in between the two of you, carrying one of the guitars to the back door, "jeff, eddie, let's get some of the gear out of here."

    the other two band members also leave as gareth and you stand in silence, watching them. however, as soon as the back door shuts, gareth takes a step closer. "i have something to confess to you, and i don't know if it's going to ruin our friendship or anything but i don't want it to," he shakes his head, looking away for a second, maybe composing himself.

    "what is it? you know you can tell me anything," you mention, uncrossing your arms, furrowing your eyebrows. gareth let's out a breath, "um, i like you, a lot. and in way more than a friend way and i just want to kiss you." your eyes widen at the boy, your mouth becoming agape as you listen to the boy.

    he suddenly takes a step back, his awkward stance returning, "please say something." you bite your lip and smile at him. "i have liked you since the day we met, gareth emerson," you confess, and suddenly his frown turns into an open-mouth smile. he embraces you, pulling you into a hug that none other could dare to rival.

"i'm so happy to hear that," gareth leans back, but not before leaning in for a kiss. you do as well, your hand resting on his neck and his on your hips. when you stop for air, the two of you rest your foreheads against each other. maybe it was the situation or something, but the both of you start laughing, completely in peace in that theater hall.

- requested by -txngerine and bitchyassmf
- word count: 569