13 𝘮.𝘸.

*̥˚ 'guy stuff' *̥˚meeting

*̥˚ 'guy stuff' *̥˚
meeting.

recess at hawkins middle school always becomes a bore due to the lack of anything interesting happen. so, for most days you would find yourself within the library, playing on some game you were hyper-fixating on at the time. but alas, there was an accident that caused the library to become closed for the rest of the school week. you then find yourself outside for the rest of the week, awkardly walking around and keeping to yourself.

as you exit to the school yard, you make your way to a shaded area, hoping to keep cool within the sun. when you look up from your feet, your eyes make contact with mike wheeler and co. lucas, will, and mike wave your way while dustin is halfway through the trash. "what's he doing?" you ask, crossing your arms at the four boys. mike begins to turn you around, trying to distract you from whatever was happening with dustin.

"oh nothing, um what are you doing out here? aren't you normally inside?" mike ponders, crossing his arms as well while the two of you face each other. "didn't you hear? the library was closed, also you didn't exactly answer my question. kids don't normally stick half their bodies into trash cans," you raise an eyebrow at mike, at this point wishing you didn't ask but got too invested in. "hey just because you were born in august doesn't mean you can refer to me as a kid!" dustin pokes his head up, which lucas promptly pushes him back down.

"really it's nothing you should worry about, just guy stuff," he shrugs, and you nod to his response. you then look back at the group once more, "okay mike... well i'm going to go sit down instead of listening to you weirdos." mike looks taken aback, wondering where your sudden confidence to make fun of the boys had come from. "i'm joking mike, you guys aren't too bad, besides this weird 'guy activity'," you start walking away, leaving mike wondering how he felt for you after one of the first real times the both of you have talked.