13 𝘯.𝘸.

*̥˚ opportunities *̥˚
fluff

      your camera rests on the coffee table, your legs crossed next to it. despite the loud music blaring through your walkman, the loud thumping of someone running down the stairs draws your attention. as you slowly remove the headphones, an enthusiastic nancy appears. she's out of breath from presumably running. with headphones in hand you question her excitement, "you okay nance?"

       "absolutely! you want to know why? i got my first story!" her face brightens up as she awaits your response. "that's so exciting!" you drop your headphones; you jump up out of your seat. nancy nods, "so, since you're my honorary photographer, you mind coming?" she asks, still smiling wildly as you step around the coffee table. you almost immediately nod your head, "oh yes oh this'll be so exciting! we'll both have something for our portfolios!"

      she then rushes down the stairs, holding out her arms to give you a hug. you hold her tight, taking in all of the excitement and new opportunities that the world has to offer. "i'm so happy to have you through all of this craziness," she steps back, her hands still lingering on your shoulders. you lean forward, letting your foreheads touch as you sigh, "you took the words right out of my mouth."