01 𝘯.𝘸.

☆彡 cheerleaderfluff

☆彡 cheerleader
fluff

    blaring noise rings out throughout the woods, the noise bouncing off of the trees and intensifying the sound. initially you cup your hands around your ears, protecting them from the noise; however, as soon as nancy shoots her last bullet, you can't help but clap aloud for your amazing and spectacular girlfriend.
    she swiftly turns around; whether she forgot you were there or not, a gun was aimed at you. "holy shit!" you yell, holding your hands up, awkwardly breathing heavily, "i didn't know you invited me out here just to kill me."
    nancy lowers the gun instantly, covering her mouth with one hand, surprised. she sets the gun on the ground and runs over to you, "i'm so sorry, that was totally an accident." despite not truly doing anything, the girl pulls you in for a fantastical hug, rivaling any that she had previously engaged with.
    "i know with your amazing aim we're going to get that demogorgon," you acknowledge, still holding onto the beautiful woman in front of you, your hand stroking her hair. you can feel her smile against your neck; her hair tickling you ever so slightly.
    she pulls away, her hands on the side of your shoulders, the soft smile still clinging to her face, "it's because i have the best cheerleader as a partner, and i would never ask for anyone else."