03 𝘫.𝘩.

[requested by alli_byers]
[continuation of part 2]

[requested by alli_byers][continuation of part 2]

[hopper issues a punishment]

    after the long discussion in the car after you and el snuck out to fight a demogorgon, hopper found a suitable punishment. as the three of you were driving home hopper had a very mischievous smile on his face that worried both you and el. "it can't be too bad, right?" you whispered to her, raising your eyebrows to hope that she would think it wouldn't be too bad.

    she couldn't tell, but she definitely didn't like the smile adorned on his face. when the three of you got home and walked inside he turned to look at the two of you. "okay, so as your punishment, you have to clean the freezer and refrigerator," hopper started causing you to shrug, that honestly isn't that hard. and then hopper started up again, causing loud groans.

    "well, i'm also going to need both of you to make me your favorite foods. you can't have any, but you have to make them for me, oh and tv is not allowed for another week," hopper finished the punishment smiling to himself as he walked off to the couch. you sighed to el, "this is going to suck."

    however, to not get punished further, the two of you did what he asked. you started to create him a sandwich while el started to make eggos, the smell of food making both of you hungry. it was both a cruel and unusual punishment, he wouldn't even let you go on the walkie talkie with any of the boys. it was annoying, and every time you tried to sneak a look at the tv he called you out like a magician.