11 𝘦.𝘩.

[you comfort el during thethunderstorm]

thunderstorm]

"mike, mom will kill us," you whisper yell to your twin, looking between the mystery girl and mike. you sigh, "do you even know her name? who she is?" an embarrassing look makes its way to his face and dustin also freaks out, thinking about his mom. mike then tried to ensure us that nothing would happen, "i promise, just for a night and then we'll fake a whole scenario. maybe pretend like she was just wandering?"

you roll your eyes, "fine, but if mom finds out, i had nothing to do with this..." the sentence you were saying came to a close when thunder went overheard, causing the girl to shriek a little. while you were worried about your mom, you still felt like it was necessary to help her. so, you got up and sat next to her, "it'll be okay, it's just thunder, nothing bad will happen to us."

she looked back at me and nodded before turning to the area around her, probably trying to decipher what was happening with her. you then instinctively put your hand on her back, trying to rub her back but she pulled away. she looked very confused. "oh sorry, you just seemed worried." the girl then nodded, however, it appears as though she didn't care because she started asking me to put the papers on the newspaper.