10 𝘦.𝘩.

[el thought you died,however, you proved her wrong]

however, you proved her wrong]

   the fight against the mind flayer was tedious, so many things happening to so many people all throughout one night. billy was flayed, hopper died, it almost seemed like the world was about to end. however, the group was able to stop it, kill it in it's tracks. after it's defeat, eleven couldn't find you, your body missing.

   normally you wouldn't run off without notifying anyone. so, she and the others were very concerned. the last they saw of you, you were fighting off the mind flayer from attacking your friends, and then, well poof. she didn't want to think of the worst, you dead. however, thoughts consistently plagued her mind of the possibility of your demise.

   her thoughts of death subsided when she saw you, limping your way towards her in the rain. her tears and upset face disappearing at the sight of you. you had blood dripping down your forehead and nose, bleeding from being hit and attacked. "y/n!" she yelled, running up to you and hugging you closely.

   "yeah i love you too, but can you please hug me a little lighter, my ribs might be broken," you manage to say, breath escaping from you. "oh yeah, we should get you to an ambulance, shouldn't we?"