14 𝘮.𝘸.

☆彡 didn't see you theremeeting

meeting

     you hold your book close to your chest, the small notes made within the margins showing the care you put into reading it. 'walking on sunshine' blares through your walkman, the headphones resting in your ears. it was the end of your freshman year and everything had been nearly perfect, as perfect as having only two friends and constantly hating school could be.

as you walked towards the main building, you look to your right, noticing your friend waving over at you. just as you're about to stop moving, someone runs into you. the book falls from your hand, your headphones rip from your ears as the walkman obeys gravity. the hard concrete hits against your lower back.

for a minute, you just sit there, assessing your pain and injuries. "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry," the boy's voice echos through your head. as you open your eyes, you slowly see him. he's leaning over you, his hand out, his hair leaning forward as well. "i totally didn't see you there," he mentions, waiting for you to grab onto his hand.

"it's alright, i wasn't looking either," you sigh, grabbing his hand, "i may just need to ice my back." he bites his lip, letting go of your hand to fold his arms over his chest. "do you want me to take you to the nurse's, you guys wouldn't mind, right?" he turns to his two friends, one of which was wearing the same shirt as him.

    "sure mike, see you at class," one of them comments, leaving just the two of you. "that would be great... uh, my name is y/n," you comment, a smile on your face, somewhat masking the pain you were in. mike, smiles back, "well as lucas mentioned, my name is mike, now how about we head to the nurse... and i don't know where the nurse's is."