15 𝘣.𝘩.

☆彡 normal human beingfluff

fluff

     billy stands in front of you, looking honestly exhausted. "billy, babe, you know you can talk to me," you whisper, narrowing your eyes as you look at the closed off boy. he looks at you with sharp eyes, ones that could even cut through the thick tension sitting between the two of you. the scrape on his face and overall demeanor starting to worry you. "you wouldn't understand, no one can understand anything. because you, me? we're too different," billy answers, his face staying stone cold.

    you always knew that billy was not necessarily the nicest person. that he was bully, but you thought he had changed. some moments it felt like he adored you, and yet as you look at him staring back at you, you feel unloved. "that doesn't matter, i don't have to understand anything because i just want to listen to you. i want to hear you talk, i want to see you communicate with me like a normal human being," you raise your voice slightly, your right leg tapping the ground slightly.

    "what if i'm not a normal human being, what if i'm your worst nightmare," billy tilts his head, raising an eyebrow in your direction. the way he looks at you would make sense if he wasn't human, but that's all you've ever seen him as. someone with flaws, a life, someone who can relate to others. however, as he stares at you now, you can't help but believe him to be merely a physical replica of billy. "maybe you are, maybe i've tried to see past it, and you're making it worse. call me when you're done being an ass billy."