You have a headache

You were on the couch on the tour bus with your head in Jade's lap as the girls joked around. Your head was pounding and you were feeling miserable. You wanted to go back to the bunk but you didn't feel like you had enough energy to get there on your own.

A few minutes went by and the pounding in your head was only growing more intense. Every noise was amplified and it was getting to the point where you didn't know how much more you could handle. You sat up, except it was a little too fast and everything started to spin. You put your hands on your head and groaned, capturing Jade and the rest of the girl's' attention. "Y/n?" You groaned and rubbed your temples, Jade's hand landing on your back as your headache got worse. "You okay y/n?" You heard Jesy ask and you shook your head. "I have a really bad headache." Jade carefully pulled you back down on her lap and ran her fingers through your hair.

She stopped a couple minutes later, all the girls remaining as quiet as possible to help ease your headache. Jade moved her fingers from your hair and to your temples as she began to rub them soothingly. You couldn't help but moan at how good it felt, the pain finally easing up and it actually made you feel like you could fall asleep. "I'm sleepy." You whispered and closed your eyes. You felt her press her lips to your forehead as she kept rubbing your temples. "Go to sleep, pretty girl. I've got you."

And so you did. The pain finally starting to go away and becoming more tolerable. You ended up falling asleep there, the other girls noticing just how much Jade loved you then when they looked back to find her staring at your sleeping figure with a smile on her face. She couldn't deny how much she loved you and she wasn't ashamed to show it.