"Whose all coming for Christmas?" I ask as I look through the glass windows.

"The whole family, basically." Blake responds as he places his hand on my lower back to usher me forward a bit so I don't run into people walking the other way.

"Which consists of?" I ask.

"Aunts, uncles, cousins and Dad." He says.

"I want to get your Dad a Christmas present." I tell him as I grab his hand in mine with a smile and drag him into the store.

"You don't have to get my Dad anything." He assures me as he looks around the store quickly.

"But I want to." I tell him.

"You coming over is gift enough."

"Which means me getting a gift is even better!" I say pushing past him with a giggle as I head over toward the section full of gifts.

He just chuffs and looks around at the other side of the store.

We browse for a bit until I feel a hand on my lower back again "Hey, what about this-" But when I turn around it's not Blake.

I step back and raise my eyebrow "Sorry, do I know you?"

"No, but I would like to know you." He says with a smirk.

He's an attractive dude. Rich looking, well put together, but creepy nonetheless.

"Sorry, I'm not interested." I tell him as I try to push past him.

"Woah, come on, you don't even know me. How about you just give me your number and we'll take it from there." He asks with a smile.

After all that just happened, the first thing that comes to mind is that this is an agent testing me.

But there's no wire, and no rig considering I would be able to see it with the skin tight shirt and skinny jeans with holes in them. His suitcase definitely doesn't scream-or even whisper- 'agent' and I'm fairly certain he's nowhere near law enforcement considering his age, haircut, and the fact that I'm in a very secluded part of the store.

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend." I tell him with a scoff

He just raises an eyebrow "Really? Well where is he? Surely he wouldn't let a beautiful girl like yourself fly alone." He says as he leans up against the shelf of gifts I was looking at.

"She's a strong girl who can handle herself, thank you very much. She doesn't need me to fly with her, but frankly... I just can't keep myself away." I turn to see Blake as he calmly but protectively steps to my side and slides his arm around my back.

Blake's presence and reaction confirms my suspicion. He's not an agent. He's some random dude who decided to hit on me.

Blake just looks at the guy who looks at him. Clearly he's not happy with Blake's appearance and I can't help but suppress a laugh.

It's like I can see the guys thoughts as his eyes go from Blake, to me, to Blake, to the ground before he stands up straight and stops leaning against the shelf.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Put your hands on her?" Blake asks calmly, making it a hundred more times intimidating.

"I'm sorry." Is all he says to me before pushing past both Blake and I and speed walking out of the store and out of sight.

I can't help but crack up laughing as I smack Blake on his arm "I think you made him shit himself." I tell him.