XXXXIII

Once I told him what went down in the room he got even more angry.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as we sit down at one of the cafes in the airport once we've found our gate.

"I'm fine. Just a little irritated." I say with a sigh as I pick at my food.

"Irritated is putting it lightly." He says clenching his jaw.

"I think I got through to them a bit though. I pissed off the guy who felt me up." I tell him.

"I've never liked Hopkins. He's an asshole. He's been out to get me ever since I moved up in the bureau. But this is just too far." He says.

"Trying to get you fired?" I ask.

He shakes his head and looks down at his food. "It's less of that and more of trying to ruin my happiness." He says softly.

I look at Blake and can't help but smile a bit.

"But Teal... after what you went through with... I mean, do you want to talk about what Hopkins did?" He asks gently as he puts his hand on my knee under the table.

I sigh and play with my hands a bit before placing my hand on top of his.

"I guess I should've felt more violated than I did, but for some reason I just..." I pause. I don't know why I responded how I did. I should've been more scared, or intimidated.

Instead I was straight up pissed off.

"I should've done something-" Blake says as he looks down. I giggle and he looks up at me confused.

"Blake, there's nothing you could've done. He did it to get to you. If you did anything it would've given him reason to-" "Yeah, but he touched you. He was way out of line" he cuts me off before I can finish.

"And I think I got a bit of payback of my own." I remind him.

He smiles and takes his hand off my knee "You did." He responds.

"You don't always have to save me. I can handle myself." I tell him.

"Plus when I'm with you I just feel..." I pause and smile as I really look at him "Safe."

He smiles. "You're sure you're okay?" He asks me.

I nod "I'm more pissed that they were wasting their time here than anything." I tell him.

He frowns "Yeah, that's been irritating me too. They should be more concerned about doing their job than making sure I'm doing mine." He says.

"Which is what I said."

He just sighs and sits back in his chair. "We have to be careful." He tells me.

"I figured." I say with a sigh.

"What if they send an agent to come to spy on us?" I ask.

He sighs "I was wondering the same thing. But they don't have jurisdiction in the UK. We have immunity." He says.

"Immunity?" I ask.

He nods "They may have proof, but the laws protect us." He says.

"So... we're fine?" I ask.

He nods "We should still play it safe though. I'm pretty aware of people spying on me, though. I'll be able to detect weather or not we are being followed within the first few days. After that, we are clear." He tells me.

I nod as I finish my food. After we are done at the cafe we walk around the airport for a little while before finding a cute gift shop full of Knick knacks.