What's he doing here?

Our bags are taken from us and put on a separate belt than the other people in the security check.

"Arms out, legs spread." The agent tells me as Blake and I are about to be searched.

I try to read the atmosphere but I get nothing.

Not until the agent starts touching me.

My breath catches in surprise and I shift uncomfortably when his 'pat down' feels a lot more like a 'feel up'

I swallow hard as his hands linger on my waist and even up to my breasts. I don't fly much, but last time I was checked, the security told me exactly what they were going to do to me and why.

They did so to avoid any surprises. To make sure I knew why they were touching me where they were.

But he stays silent as he touches me in a very inappropriate way.

"Hey-" I complain and flinch as he grabs at me discretely.

"Stay still." He barks.

"Stop copping a feel, then." I spit back.

He looks into my eyes and even slower he checks my waist and then my hips, and then down to my butt.

Normally I would be horrified, scared, violated. But right now I'm just straight up pissed off. This isn't a TSA officer. This is a FBI Agent.

"Hey! I think you've touched her enough." Blake says as he lowers his brows at the agent. His voice is laced with a deep growl I don't think I've ever heard before. It's scary.

The agent rests his hand on my thigh and looks directly at Blake as if to prove a point.

I finally understand what's happening now, and it pisses me off.

I suddenly realize the whole security team looks eerily familiar.

They suspect we're together. They're trying to get proof.

They sent agents here to see if this trip is really a romantic getaway. That's what this is.

So they can send agents here for that, but they can't put their efforts toward-oh- I don't know, finding Tony or my parents??

He's violating my personal space to try and get a rise out of Blake.

This is incredibly inappropriate, unprofessional and childish, not to mention an abundant waste of time.

While I feel extremely uncomfortable with the whole situation, I can't help but smirk when I think of my next move.

I know I can get in trouble, but in my defense, this is self defense. And I'm not the one in the wrong.

I look down at the agent who looks very satisfied with himself as he smirks at Blake. He really has the nerve to raise his hands higher on my thigh.

I raise my knee swiftly and violently upwards directly at his face.

I feel the impact on my knee and can't help but smile as I nail him right in the nose.

He groans, but quickly recovers and anger takes over him.

He stands up quickly before he looks up at me and violently grabs my arms. "Ah Ah Ah! We wouldn't want to show any kind of emotional reaction, now would we?" I ask him.

He lowers his brow at me and I lean forward. "That would show a conflict of interest" I whisper in his ear.

He releases his tight grip on my arm and I shrug as I realize people are looking. "I'm soooo sorry. My leg has-" I say loudly so people around me think I did it on accident. "Spasms." I finish very emotionlessly before he jerks me past security check.