Tag - Newt

Trigger Warnings: smut

"Hey Y/N!" You heard Thomas say, coming up to you and hugging you. 

"Hey Thomas! How was running today?" You asked him. 

"It was good I guess, tiring." He replied. 

"Oh. Well I'm about to make you even more tired because you're it." You said, touching his arm and running off. Thomas groaned and ran behind you, picking you up and scooping you into his arms. 

"Put me down!" You said, giggling. 

"Never!" Thomas said, still running. 

"Why?" You asked. 

"I don't need a cute girl like you to try and beat me at running." Thomas retorted, laughing a little.

He ran around a little bit more with you pounding on his chest and asking him to let you down, but he would only reply with the same thing. You couldn't stop laughing at this point. Thomas came to a stop though and you wondered why.

"Y/N, can I have a word?" You heard a voice say. 

"Sure Newt." You said as Thomas put you down. You hugged him goodbye and walked over to Newt. 

"What's up?" You asked when Thomas was far enough away to where he wouldn't be able to hear you. 

"Don't 'what's up' me Y/N! You know what's up!" Newt said angrily. 

"I really don't, care to enlighten me?" You asked, confused now. 

"Come on! The way Thomas was holding you and you two were talking! I'm your boyfriend, not him!" Newt shouted, then he brought his mouth to your ear. "You need to be punished." He whispered, taking your hand and dragging you with him into the Deadheads. 

You obliged, letting Newt press you against the tree. He pinned your hands over your head, his lips on yours. You wanted to pull him closer to you, but you couldn't due to the fact that he had your hands pinned. He seemed to understand what you wanted and he pressed his body to yours, grinding your hips together softly, teasingly. 

"No foreplay." You whispered against his lips, which then moved to your neck. 

"Too bad." Newt said, biting and sucking on your flesh. 

His hand moved down to your heat, rubbing you through your pants. You whimpered at the impact, causing Newt to smirk. You were getting wetter and wetter for Newt, and you didn't know how long you would hold up. He quickly pulled your pants down along with your underwear. He flicked your clit, and started rubbing it gently.

He then slipped a finger up you, pumping in and out slowly to tease you. You let out small quiet moans as Newt added another finger, moving a little faster. You hated how he could be such a tease. 

"S-stop." You stuttered as Newt placed another finger in you, now pumping fast. He didn't listen to you, just kept going. He curled his fingers and a sensation went through your body. You moaned, pulling on Newt's hair. "Right there." You murmured as Newt kept curling his fingers. 

"How does that feel, love?" Newt said into your ear. 

"Amazing." You whispered. "I'm not gonna l-last." You stuttered feeling yourself getting closer and closer to your high. Right as you were about to reach it, Newt pulled his fingers out of you. 

"You're mine and only mine." Newt said as he pulled off his pants and boxers, lining himself up at your entrance. 

"Prove it." You muttered, and then Newt was inside of you.

He gave you a few seconds to adjust before moving his hips and thrusting into you again. You released a long string of moans into Newt's neck and he did the same, quietly moaning your name as well. Newt moved faster, changing the way he went in. He hit you in the same spot that nearly sent you over and you let out his name in a louder moan then intended. He kept hitting that spot, going faster then you thought he could.

You eventually became undone and Newt followed shortly after. You were breathing heavily as you put your clothes back on. Newt wrapped you in a tight hug, kissing you on the lips. You said nothing as you started to walk out of the Deadheads with Newt. 

"How was your punishment?" Newt asked after a little bit. 

"I think I'll have to do that with Thomas more often." You joked.

"Fine, then next time I won't do this." Newt replied, squeezing your hand. 

"Well you definitly proved that I'm yours." You replied, kissing Newt again. Today was a good day.