Taking Requests Here

Hey everyone! I'm back after what feels like six long years. Right now I'm currently doing some TLC to this account, and then after that I'd love to start writing again! I did start writing again on Tumblr under a new account as I have been locked out of this Wattpad account as well as my old Tumblr account mazerunner-imagines. Now that I have access, the biggest change I'm going to be making is changing the username of this account from carefreelawley to carelesslywritingg and linking my new Tumblr account as well (carelesslywriting). I'm also going to be going through these imagines to spell check and update them with trigger warnings and name them properly.

The reason I'm choosing to do this is because I feel like all my imagines going forward are going to be vastly different than what I used to write as my writing style has definitely matured and changed throughout the years I've been gone. I'm super excited to be writing again, not just for Maze Runner, but for Divergent, Hunger Games, American Horror Story, The 100, and more! 

All of that brings me to the main point of this update. I am now taking requests in the comment section on this update! I will of course be taking imagine requests for Maze Runner in the comments below, but if you have any other imagine requests for Hunger Games, AHS, Divergent, The 100, or even a request for a different TV show or book, feel free to leave it below and I will let you know if I have seen/read it to be able to write it!

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me while I was just starting out, and thank you to everyone still supporting my writing today. Throughout the next day I'm going to be updating the cover of this book to reflect the new username, and getting everything set up to reflect who I am as a person now. After that, I'm going to start updating this book along with adding new ones for their respective imagines to my account as well. It feels amazing to be back!

Feel free to comment your requests below or to direct message me the request as well! I will only be taking requests from the comments on this post or from direct messages as it can be hard to find those requests in the comments of the actual imagines. Thank you again for all the reads, votes, and comments on this book!

-b