Pregnant - Thomas

Trigger Warnings: none

"Tommy," You whispered, looking up at him. 

"Hey, look at me," Thomas replied. "Look up at me. Look in my eyes." You did what Thomas said, looking up into his eyes. "It will be okay."

"I'm just afraid." You answered, burying your head into Thomas's chest. 

"We are going to tell Alby. You will be a great mother." Thomas replied, kissing your head. 

"I just don't want our child growing up here, I want what's best for him or her." You answered. 

"I know, I do too. But we will have to make do. I love you and I love this baby and that's all that matters." Thomas told you, gently placing a hand on your stomach, where a slight baby bump began to show. 

"Can we wait a bit before we tell?" You questioned. After you saw Thomas's confused face you continued. "I love running, and Minho will make me stop." You explained. 

"You need to stop running out in that bugging maze." Thomas answered. "You don't want to hurt the baby. I can go on evening runs with you around the glade if you want but that shucking maze isn't going to take two lives away from me now if something happens."

"Fine." You whispered, looking down. You didn't want to stop running, but you knew it was for the best and for the health of your baby. 

"Hey, look at me." Thomas said, voice quieter then usual. You looked up, and Thomas placed his lips on yours, relaxing you. You loved how kissing Thomas could just stop time, like the only thing in the whole world was you two and when his lips were on yours you were safe, and happy. 

"Let's go find Alby and Newt." Thomas whispered into your ear, taking your hand and pulling you up from where you were sitting. 

"Tommy." You whispered, biting your lip. "Alby won't be happy."

"I know, but he will have to accept it. It's our baby and none of these shanks are going to do anything bad with them knowing." Thomas answered, wrapping his arm around your waist as you walked towards the middle of the glade to look for Newt and Alby. 

"I love you." You whispered as you found Alby and Newt. 

"Hey, we need to talk." Thomas said, grabbing the attention of the two boys. 

"What's up?" Alby asked, rubbing his hands together. 

"There's no easy way to say this," You said gently, "But I'm pregnant." 

"You're joking, right?" Newt asked, looking at you intently. You shook your head, a tear falling. 

"You slintheads!" Alby exclaimed, a furious look in his eyes. "You knew the rules perfectly clear!" Alby yells. 

"I couldnt help myself," Thomas admitted to Alby and Newt.

"It's called using your hand like every other shuckface in this Glade." 

You didn't know what to say at this point. You turned around, burying your head into Thomas's chest, not sure what to do either. This conversation just took a turn. A part of you wanted to laugh at what Alby just said, but another part of you wanted to cry more. 

"Okay well I didn't, did I? It's over and I'm going to have a beautiful baby with the girl I love." Thomas spoke up, wrapping his arms around you, rubbing your back as he talked to the pair of upset boys.

"You needed to be more careful!" Alby said, anger in his tone. 

"Alby we are sorry, how do you think Y/N feels? She is the one that is going to have to go through this!" Thomas defended, his arms tightening slightly around your shaking body. 

"I don't know how Y/N feels because she hasn't said anything. Y/N, enlighten us." Newt replied, his voice lighter. You removed your face from Thomas's shirt, wiping your bloodshot eyes. 

"I just want this baby to be safe," You whispered, your voice shaking. Newt let out a distraught laugh. Thomas wrapped his arm around your waist, keeping you close. 

"You should have thought about that before you decided to get knocked up. We are in a shuck maze filled with grievers for God's sake!" Newt spoke, the anger now back. Your body shook, more tears coming out. 

"Newt," Thomas growled. 

"I'm sorry, look we can't do that much. We can try to make the baby as safe as possible but Newt is right, you've got yourselves into this mess." Alby spoke calmly. "I'll make an announcement later, but for now, no running, and stay close to Thomas, we don't want that baby getting hurt." You nodded your head, letting Thomas lead you away from the boys, and into a patch of flowers. He pulled you down next to him. 

"Y/N, it's going to be okay, our baby will be safe I promise." Tomas tried to reassure you. You shook your head. 

"No it's not, you heard them Tommy! It's not going to be okay." Your lip quivered, body trembling as the words Newt and Alby had said replayed over and over again in your mind. 

"Yes it will be okay, we will fight through this together, and I love you and this baby so much, I won't let anything happen to my two baby's." Thomas spoke, lifting your head up and placing a soft kiss onto your lips. 

"I love you so much." You whispered, a smile slightly showing up on your face. 

"I love you too so much. It's us against the world Y/N, and we are going to do everything to make sure this baby is safe."