Prank War - Minho

Trigger Warnings: none

"Minho!" You shouted at the smirking boy in front of you. You just recovered your frozen bra from the freezer. He put some puddy like substance in it too. You glared at him, smacking him with the bra-hard. He grabbed ahold of his arm and groaned. 

"I will get you back for this, be lucky I don't want to touch your disgusting runnie undies." You said, flipping your hair and walking off. 

Oh you were going to get him back good. This prank war between you and Minho has been going on for nearly a year now. At first, it was just a few small pranks maybe twice a week, but now some of the things you two were doing to each other was unbelievable. You even managed to rig the wiring in the bathrooms so when someone flushed the toilet the shower got scalding hot. You fixed it after it happened.

Minho has done some pretty crazy things too though. He took your clothes while you were showering and hid them so you had to walk to the Homestead in just a towel. For quite a few of both of your pranks you would accidently get another Glader, and you could tell the Glade was getting sick of it. You and Minho didn't really care though.

You had to come up with a good prank though. You finally decided to go with something classic. When Minho got back from the maze, you were going to egg him. You were going to have to sneak into the kitchen though and steal a few eggs. That shouldn't be too hard, you thought as you got ready to go to sleep. You would do it in the middle of the night, when Frypan was asleep.

That plan went perfect, and you stole three eggs with ease. You hid close to the wall now, waiting for Minho to come back. You only had to wait for about fifteen minutes, and then you saw Minho running through the maze doors and into the saftey of the Glade. You aimed and threw the first egg, hitting Minho in the back. He spun around and you threw the second egg, hitting him again. The third egg though, that was a different story. Instead of hitting Minho, you aimed slightly too high and hit Alby. You covered your mouth and tried to hide, but a not so happy Alby came over to you. 

"Y/N, Minho, get your shuck faces over here now!" Alby ordered, causing a lot of Gladers to turn and look at you. Newt had his hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh at what just happened. 

"This entire Glade is sick of your pranks! I am done with it! Newt, Gally, come here!" Alby yelled. Any Glader that wasn't looking over at the two of you was looking over now. Gally and Newt quickly walked over, following Alby's orders. 

"Newt, grab Y/N. Gally, Minho." Alby said, and before you had any time to fight it, Newt had both hands around your wrists and he pulled them behind your back. 

"Take them down to the Slammer. They will stay there intil they learn to stop pranking eachother." Alby said, looking at both you and Minho before walking off to go clean off the egg.

You decided not to fight it as Newt brought you down to the Slammer. Minho was a different story though. However, you could tell there was no way he was getting out of Gally's grasp. Newt and Gally pushed you two into the Slammer, locking the door behind you two. 

"Be back tomorrow." Newt said, walking away with Gally. 

"Well shuck." You said, sitting on the ground. 

"Nice going Y/N, now we're stuck in here." Minho said, rolling his eyes. 

''You started it!" You argued.

"Slim it Y/N!' Minho said. 

"Oh wow you actually said my name instead of shuck face or slinthead." You said sarcastically. 

"You still are the shuckiest shuck faced shuck there ever was." Minho replied, sitting down next to you.

"You're such a slinthead." You said back. It was getting dark out and you were starting to get hungry. 

"You don't mean that." Minho said. 

"Yeah I do." You said. You heard something outside, so you turned and looked out of the bars. You saw Alby with two trays of food in his hand. 

"You need to eat." Alby said, giving you two the trays. "You better figure something out because Minho's not running until he does. Y/N, you don't do your job most of the time. You might as well just be third in command and do what you usually do but we'll discuss this some other time." Alby said, turning around and walking off. You and Minho sat in silence, eating Frypan's food. After you both finished, you looked around. 

"There's only one sleeping bag in here." Minho trailed off. 

"Dibs!" You called out, diving towards the sleeping bag. You grabbed it and layed it out, sitting on it. 

"Who says you get it? I saw it first." Minho said, sitting down on it as well. 

"Ladies first." You said, getting up and trying to pull it away from Minho. 

"Who says that? I'm probably older." Minho said, getting up as well and pulling it towards him. 

"No. It's mine!" You said. 

"No." Minho fought back. 

"Yes." 

"No."

"Yes."

"We'll share the shucking thing then!" You said annoyed, looking at Minho. You climbed into the sleeping bag, Minho getting in next to you. He moved closer to you then he had to, but you weren't complaining. 

"Guess what?" Minho whispered, his hot breath hitting your neck. 

"What?" You asked. 

"I've liked you for a really long time now." He whispered, you barely picked up what he said. Your heart skipped a beat, but then you realized it was probably just a prank. 

"You're pranking me, aren't you. You can't stop but you really need to!" You said, rolling your eyes. 

"I am not!" Minho said. 

"Prove it!" You shouted at him.

He spun you around so you were facing him and his lips were on yours. You didn't know what to do so you just did what felt right, you kissed back. Minho pulled away, smiling. You looked at him in disbelief, you couldn't believe he just kissed you. Sure you've always imagined it happening but you never thought it actually would happen. The sleeping bag suddenly felt too hot and you got out, Minho following. 

"Maybe you should prove it again." You said, smiling slightly.

Minho laughed before pulling you into his lap, kissing you again. Your arms were around his neck, his arms resting on your hips. He slowly leaned forward, setting you on top of the sleeping bag, never breaking the kiss. He was now on top of you, kissing you a little bit harder. 

"Bloody hell!" You heard a voice say, and Minho jumped off of you. You crawled over to Minho, hiding your face in his chest. Newt had caught you. 

"Alby! They don't need to be in here! Keep them as far away from eachother as possible!" Newt shouted out into the distance. A few seconds later, Alby came up to him. 

"What the shuck are you talking about?" Alby asked. 

"They were sucking faces in there!" Newt accused. 

"No we weren't!" Minho said. 

"Yeah he was trying to prank me!" You followed along. 

"Whatever, they need to stay in there overnight." Alby said, dragging Newt off with him. You could hear Newt's voice off in the distance complaining about what he saw. 

"Well that ruined the moment." You mumbled. 

"Want to remake it?" Minho asked. 

"Let's do it." You said, your lips finding Minho's again.