Lost - Gally

WARNING- TST SPOILERS 

Trigger Warnings: comments of unaliving yourself

"I just don't know if I can deal with it anymore Newt." You said to your best friend as you were getting ready to get out of this maze tonight.

"Deal with what, love?" He asked. 

"Knowing that a griever took Gally. It's too much. I loved him so much Newt! He's not here anymore, and because of that I feel like there's no purpose of living without getting to see him everyday! I'd rather stay here in the Glade with the other Gladers." You said, a few tears running down your cheeks. 

''Y/N," Newt said softly, "I know you loved him, we could all tell from the way you both looked at each other, every time his name was brought up how your eyes would light up, it was obvious, but listen. If you stay here, you die. Flat out simple. Coming with us, you have a chance to survive. You still have me, your best friend since day one. Please Y/N, don't think like that."

You thought for a second before replying,''Okay, I will come with you. Still doesn't mean I won't be depressed about losing the one person I loved so much." You said, getting ready to go tonight. 

****

You did it. You defeated the maze. About half of the Gladers lost their lives though. Thankfully Newt wasn't one of them or else you wouldn't know what to do with your life. You got into what you assumed was the headquarters and saw all of the people in there. It freaked you out, but not that bad. You then saw a man and a woman come in, someone behind them. 

"Who is that?" You whispered to Newt. 

"It couldn't be..." He replied. 

"Couldn't be who?" You asked, but then the question became clear to you. It was Gally. As much as you wanted to go up there and hug him, you couldn't. Newt grabbed onto your arms, he didn't let you go until the man and woman were done speaking. You walked up to him, but he then pointed a gun to you.

"Y/N! Watch out!" Newt said, trying to pull you back. You were frightened at first, but you knew Gally wouldn't shoot you. You had to snap him out of it somehow. 

"Gally, look at me. You know me. Gally!" You said, trying to get his attention, but he wouldn't budge. You walked up to him and tried to get the gun, but he reacted fast and pressed the gun to your head, his finger on the trigger. 

"Gally." You said calmly. What he did next surprised you, he closed his eyes and turned away, his finger getting ready to pull the trigger. 

"Gally, if you are going to shoot me, look at me. Look at me!" You shouted to him, pulling his face to look you in the eyes. 

You pressed your lips to his, hoping this would work. At first, he did nothing, but you could feel the gun being lowered and Gally kissing you back. You pulled away and Gally took the gun and shot the man and woman, squeezing your hand slightly. 

"I-I almost s-shot you." Gally stuttered, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm s-sorry." He said, engulfing you in a hug. 

"It's ok, but lets try to get out of here." You said. 

*****

So this is great. The people here who rescued you were hanged, and now you had to be separated from Gally tonight. You had wandered why, but you didn't think much of it. The hardest part was trying to sleep without him. You decided to get up quietly and you sneaked out of the room and into the guys room. You saw Gally there, wide awake, looking deep in thought. You said nothing, just made a slight noise so he would notice you. 

"Y/N, c'mere." He said quietly, holding his arms out. You quickly joined him on his bed, his strong arms cuddling you into his chest. 

"Are you okay?" Gally asked. 

"Just couldn't sleep without you." You whispered, trying to get even closer to Gally. 

"Same. Get some sleep Y/N, we don't know what will happen tomorrow." Gally said. 

"Okay. I love you Gally." You whispered. 

"I love you too." He replied. 

*****

You have survived getting through that long hallway after you went through the flat trans, and also the long, hot, blistering days of the heat with Gally. Now you were getting faced with the lightning bolts. You were terrified, you could remember from the little memories you had that they terrified you. This didn't seem like your average lightning storm though. You tightly gripped onto Gally, terrified of losing him. There were lightning bolts everywhere, and it was getting to be crazy. The building you were making your way to was getting closer and closer, but it was getting to be so dark and foggy that you couldn't see at all, and it was growing increasingly hard for you to breath as well. 

You almost made it to the building, when Gally jerked to a stop. You fell down and almost got back up, but then a lightning bolt hit your foot, sending you back down. You screamed out, your lungs getting filled with all of the dirt. Gally quickly nelt down next to you and set the mini fire out, picking you up and running hard. The building was getting closer, and you could see it coming up. 

You got there without another lightning bolt problem, but you nearly got hit a few more times before you were carried through the door. You still couldn't really hear anything, but you knew you were crying in pain still. Gally's shirt was wet from where you were crying, but the pain hurt. You noticed Minho in a ball, looking fried. Your ankle didn't look any better, probably worse. 

You noticed that there was a downpour outside, and you whimpered. Gally held you close to him, both of you curled up to eachother, trying to pass some heat to eachother. You finally fell asleep, your head in Gally's chest.