Just A Memory - Gally

Trigger Warnings: none

You felt yourself shaking as you were being lifted up by something. You were in a box-like structure, moving up to who knows where. You were confused, why were you in a box? You started moving around, but then you ran into another body. The person screamed, causing you to scream too. 

"What's happening?" The girl asked. 

"I'm wondering the same thing." You replied. "Who are you?"

"All I can remember is my name, Teresa." She said.

"Same. I'm Y/N." You said calmly. 

"What is going on here? When will this stupid box stop?" She asked to no one in particular. You just crawled into a corner, your head starting to hurt really bad. You shut your eyes, but then saw something. 

You were with a boy, out in an empty field. He was chasing you around, and you were actually pretty fast. He finally did catch up to you though, and he spun you around in his arms, smiling wide before placing his lips on yours. You both got pretty into the kiss, the boy setting you down on the ground, him on top of you. 

The memory was then cut off. You felt the box come to a stop at the top of wherever you were, and the doors to the top opened. A boy jumped into the box, blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He looked really confused. 

"There are two, and they're both girls." He called out. Murmers broke out all around him, and now you were confused. Where were you. Teresa looked just as confused. The boy helped both of you out of the box and told everyone to get back to work except for a few people. 

"Seeing as we have two greenies this month," The blonde started. "I'll take one and Gally will take the other for a tour. Is that okay Alby?" The boy asked the other boy still there. 

"Good that. Let me go get Gally." The boy, Alby, said, walking off. 

"I'm Newt, and this is the Glade." He explained to you and Teresa while Alby was walking back with the boy who you guessed was Gally. Something about him seemed familier, and then it clicked. He was the boy from that strange memory you had. 

"No way." You whispered, shocked. Newt noticed and looked over to you confused. 

"I know him." You said, loud enough for Teresa to hear, and Newt to look over.

"What was that?" Newt asked. 

"Nothing." You replied, looking at Teresa, eyes wide. 

"I know him." You said again to her. 

"Are you sure? Let's meet up and talk after this. Are there any other girls?" She asked. 

"No." Newt cut in. "You two are the first. Also the first to have two greenies come up in the box." He said. 

"Oh." The both of you replied. Gally and Alby joined you, and you looked at Gally. Definitely the boy in your memories, no doubt. 

"Which greenie am I taking?" Gally asked, looking at you and Teresa. Teresa stepped back slightly, looking at you and winking. You groaned, but you were actually kind of happy. You could tell you and Teresa were going to be good friends. 

"What's your name?" Gally asked as you started walking around the Glade. 

"Y/N." You said, looking around. 

"Well Y/N, this is the Glade." He said. He then proceeded to show you around, and you started opening up to him. He didn't seem to remember you, and it actually kind of hurt a little. It wasn't his fault, and you knew that. 

"Gally, can you remember anything?" You asked him. 

"No. No one can. We just come up remembering our names." He answered, heading towards the kitchen. "Let's go get dinner." 

"So wait, no one remembers anything? Then how come I remember something?" You asked. 

"You what?" Gally said, stopping suddenly. "What do you remember?" He asked. 

"Just nothing, it's stupid." You replied, looking down. 

"It could help us with getting out of this shuck maze!" Gally fought. 

"It's nothing like that." You said. 

"Fine. Whatever. Let's go eat now." Gally said, walking forward. 

*****

You have now been in the Glade for five months, and you have gotten closer to Gally. You haven't told him about the memory yet, and you didn't know if you ever would. You have gotten more memories of you and him too, and you were definitely dating him. It hurt knowing he couldn't remember any of it. You talked to Teresa constantly, you two were the best of friends. She helped you and even tries to push you into Gally whenever you two are around him.

"Hey Y/N!" Gally called out, snapping you out of your daydream of him. 

"Hi Gally." You said, hugging him quickly and looking up at him. "What's up?" 

"Teresa told me you wanted to talk to me about your memories." Gally said, looking at you. 

"Ugh, Teresa! I will seriously hurt her later. I never said that." You said. 

"Well do you want to tell me? Please." Gally said, dragging the 'e' in please. 

"Why do you want to know?" You asked him. 

"Because I do!" Gally said, looking at you.

"Fine. I've gotten some memories about me and this boy, and we were dating and stuff." Was all you gave him. 

"Do you know who the boy is?" Gally asked. 

"Yeah." You said, gazing off into the distance. If he asks who...

"Who?" He asked. You groaned, not wanting him to ask that. 

"Why?" You answered his question with a question. 

"Just tell me!" He said like a girl. 

"Fine. That boy was you." You said, looking down, a tear falling down your cheek. You knew he wouldn't remember, and now he probably won't even talk to you anymore. 

"What?" He said, looking at you. "Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yeah." You replied. 

"I'm sorry Y/N." Gally said, looking down as well. "I can't remember anything. I think I'm gonna go now though." Gally said, leaving you there alone.