Cute and Awkward - Minho

Trigger Warnings: none

"So Y/N, there's got to be a guy here you like." Your best friend, Chuck, said, smirking. 

"What? I don't like anyone." You tried, but Chuck could see right through you. 

"Oh who is it? Tell me!" Chuck said. Sometimes you swear this boy could be a girl in disguise. 

"No. I'm not telling anybody." You said stubbornly. 

"Please Y/N!" Chuck begged. 

"Why do you want to know?" You asked. 

"Just tell me!" He said, avoiding your question. 

"Fine, you want to know who I like, no, love?" You questioned. Chuck nodded his head enthusiastically. "Minho. There, I said it! I'm in love with Minho!" 

"Awe that's so cute!" Chuck gushed. 

"You better not tell anyone." You warned as Chuck started running off to who knows where. 

"No promises!" He yelled as he got further away from you. You decided to not even bother and chase after him, and you hoped you could trust him with this. 

You went about your day, working with Clint and Jeff. You were sort of like Newt in a way, you were allowed to work any job, with the exception of running because you hated running. Too much effort. You helped out as much as you could all day before you were dismissed to do whatever.

Once you got outside of the med-jack tent you looked around. You noticed Chuck walking up to Minho and you bit your lip, now a little worried. About a minute later you noticed Minho look over to you, smirking. You were going to kill Chuck if he said anything. 

"Chuck!" You called out, starting to walk towards him.

He quickly said bye to Minho and ran off towards the kitchen to get dinner, purposly avoiding you. You knew you would have to run so you groaned, starting to run after him. Oh you knew he was gonna wish he didn't say anything. He should be scared. You caught up to him and got your dinner, sitting down next to him. 

"What did you tell Minho?" You asked him. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"You know what I mean. Did you tell him?" You asked again, this time sharper. 

"Psh what no. Totally not." Chuck said nervously. "Please don't kill me." He said quickly, starting to get up. 

"Sit down." You said, rolling your eyes. "You're lucky I'm not gonna kill you, I was seriously thinking about it though. You are a serious slinthead." 

"Sorry, but it was so tempting." Chuck replied. 

"Well now Minho knows. He probably won't ever talk to me again." You said, putting your head in your hands. 

"Wouldn't be so sure on that, he's coming over right now." Chuck said. 

"Oh that's just great." You sighed, eating some more of your food. Minho sat down next to you and you tried to hide the blush that was coming. You knew he knew now, and it was just awkward. 

"Hey Chuck, Y/N." Minho said. You didn't say anything, just ate quietly at first before mumbling out a quiet 'hi.' 

"I'm gonna go." Chuck said, getting up and starting to leave. 

"I'm seriously going to kill you now." You threatened to Chuck as he walked off. You groaned, feeling Minho's eyes on you. "He told you." You stated simply. 

"I think it's cute." Minho replied, smiling a little.

"You think it's cute how I'm in love with you?" You asked him.

"It's very cute." Minho teased, kissing your cheek. You started blushing furiously over that and Minho laughed quietly. "See, it's so cute how you blush over me." 

"I'm gonna kill Chuck." You said, your cheeks now bright red. 

"Don't kill Chuck." Minho said.

"I don't get how it's cute." You replied.

"It's just so cute! A pretty girl like you likes me. Cute." Minho tried to explain. 

"It's awkward." You stated. 

"How is it awkward that a pretty girl likes an extremely hot guy?" Minho asked, getting arrogant towards the end. 

"Slim it. Who said you were extremely hot? And it is very awkward." You said, rolling your eyes. 

"Well it was kind of implied and no it's not! It's really cute!" Minho said. 

"If you say it's cute one more time I swear." You started. 

"It's cute." Minho tested you. You groaned, rolling your eyes. 

"Is not! It's awkward." You fought. 

"If you say it's awkward one more time I swear." Minho mimicked you, causing you to roll your eyes yet again. 

"It's awkward." You said, smirking. 

"I warned you not to." Minho whispered before placing his lips on yours, taking you by surprise. You kissed back though once you registered what was happening, and Minho smiled in the kiss. He pulled apart and smirked. 

"It's cute." He said, walking away, leaving you to roll your eyes and groan for what seemed like the hundreth time tonight.