The Map Room - Thomas

Trigger Warnings: smut

You were in the map room alone with Thomas. You two were the last two to get back from the maze and that made you two the last two in the map room. You were out running in the maze with him today because it was part of the deal of being a runner-having to be with one other runner at all times.

Thomas was being extra touchy and kissy out in the maze today, and at one moment it got seriously heated. He almost took it too far for being out in the maze. You had to stop him and he groaned and you two quickly finished up your section of the maze. You could tell that Thomas was getting even more horny by the second and you don't think you've ever seen his face more relieved to be back in the glade. You had told him that he would have to wait until you finished your map though, so you were purposly messing up with the map to tease him.

"There wasn't a wall there!" He shouted, frustrated. 

"Well then where was the wall?" You asked him. 

"Right here! If I wasn't under orders by Minho of having you do the map, I would have taken it from you already. I see what you're doing Y/N." Thomas said. 

"What am I doing?" You asked innocently. 

"You're being a tease! I can't take it anymore! Hurry up with the map right now Y/N before I do it myself." Thomas yelled at you, turning around and pacing back and forth in the room.

You decided that you had done enough teasing, and you didn't want Thomas to get in trouble because of it. You were just finishing up when you felt a pair of hands around your waist. You were hoping Thomas calmed down.

"Hello Thomas." You said. 

"Hey Y/N." He said, slowly grinding his hips against yours. You spun around and looked at him. 

"What do you want?" You asked. 

"It should be obvious." He said, moving closer to you.

He then pressed his lips to yours. Your hands instinctivly flew to his hair, his hands around your back. You could feel his hands move down to the hem of your shirt and under it, pulling it off of you. His hands moved to your breasts, removing your running bra and massaging them with his hands. You moaned into his mouth, letting him know that he was turning you on. 

He pressed you up against the wall, moving closer to you. You still felt like he wasn't close enough, so you tried to pull him even closer. Your hands moved from his hair and down to his shirt, pulling it off. You ran your hands over his abs, breaking apart from the kiss. Thomas picked you up and placed you behind a few boxes that you and Minho had brought in this morning. 

"Now that no one can see us." Thomas said, removing your jeans and climbing on top of you, kissing you again. 

His hand moved closer and closer to your clit as you pulled away from the kiss. You moved down to Thomas's buckle, undoing it before pulling his pants down. There was an extremely noticeable bulge in his pants that you couldn't take your eyes off of. 

"Um, Y/N, my face is up here." You heard Thomas say. You looked up and saw him smirking. 

"I know, but I found something more attractive than it." You replied seductively. 

You reached down and took his runnie undies off and threw them behind you. He then pulled off your underwear and lined himself up with your entrance. 

"Are you ready baby?" Thomas asked you. 

"As ready as I'll ever be." You said. 

With that, Thomas slowly entered you. He started thrusting in and out, picking up the pace as your moans filled the room. You probably should have been more quiet at first, but oh well. You didn't think anyone would hear. As Thomas thrust into you, you could feel your high coming. 

"Thomas.... I'm gonna...." You started. 

"Me too baby. Go ahead." Thomas said as his thrusts got sloppier. 

You released all over Thomas and he did the same. You rode out your orgasm before stopping. You both quickly changed and left the map room after realizing that you should have been out of there thirty minutes ago. As you walked outside, you saw Newt making his way towards you guys. 

"Y/N, Thomas, what were you bloody doing? You're lucky I was the only one who could hear what was going on in there!" Newt shouted at you and Thomas. You both stayed quiet. Newt continued. "You both know dead well that you aren't allowed to do anything of that nature, Alby's rules! You shucks are lucky I'm not telling Alby about this! Thomas you would be banished without thought! We made a strict rule with Y/N when we first got here. You were lucky we bended the rules for you to even date her! What happens if she's pregnant Thomas? You didn't ask for condoms and they sure as hell wouldn't give us any! Just think about that Tommy." Newt lectured both of you. 

"I'm sorry Newt." Thomas said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Good. Now don't let me find out that happened again." Newt grumbled, walking away. 

"Round two in the shower?" Thomas whispered into your ear.