Blanket - Minho

Trigger Warnings: light smut

You were out in the hot desert, walking next to the boy from Group B, Aris. You have met him before back at WICKED once, but you barely remember it. Teresa told you about him though. She didn't use his name, but she vaguely described a memory she had and you knew it was Aris after you met him. He was pretty cute, you have to admit, but he isn't your boyfriend. You had a sheet over your head, protecting you from the harmful rays of the sun. 

"So Y/N, what was it like being in the maze with all guys except for Teresa?" Aris asked. "Being a pretty girl and all it must have been hard with all of the guys." He added. 

You blushed before replying,"It wasn't that bad. Teresa helped me out at times along with Minho."

"Yeah, it was kinda weird though at certain times being the only guy." Aris said, laughing a little. 

"It was really weird." You agreed. "At first Minho thought I wouldn't be able to be a Runner which is what I wanted to be." You suddenly said, the subject changing completely. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"Probably because I had struggles with all the other jobs. Everyone thought I was going to be a Slopper at first." You answered. 

"Oh. So you must be a pretty good Runner then." Aris said. 

"I guess so, I was trained well." You replied. 

"You're really pretty." Aris finally said fter a long silence. 

"Awe thanks." You said, akwardly hugging him through the sheets. You kept walking next to him, keeping small talk going between you two. Minho finally decided to stop and rest, so you did just that. 

*****

You woke up to the cool air, a definite change from yesterday. There was wind, but it wasn't too hard yet to the point you couldn't see anything. You noticed Aris was up along with Minho. Aris smiled when he saw that you were awake and moved over closer to you. 

"Good morning beautiful." He said, causing Minho to look over at you and raise his eyebrow. 

"Hi Aris." You replied, smiling as well. 

"So what does a pretty girl like you do this early in the morning?" Aris asked. 

"Talk with her boyfriend." Minho cut you off, moving next to you.

You noticed that he gave his sheet to Thomas so you shared yours with him. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling the sheets closer to the both of you. You looked at Aris, feeling sorry for him. Minho's hand trailed down to your ass, squeezing slightly and kissing your neck. You hit his hand and looked at him. 

"Minho!" You exclaimed. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm just gonna go." Aris replied, getting up and walking away. Minho smiled against your neck, then gently bit down, nibbling and sucking at the area. You didn't say anything, just let him do it. He finally stopped and turned you around so you were facing him. 

"Sorry Y/N." He said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to get him upset. I just got jealous." He whispered into your ear.

"Whatever Minho." You replied. "Just kiss me."

With that his lips were on yours, bringing your body close to his. He pulled you on his lap so you were straddling him, your hands around his neck. You forgot about the people around you, your mind was just set on Minho. You haven't gotten to kiss him in a while, not since the maze. Of course because of this sexual tension between the two of you was bound to happen. His hands slid back down to your ass, squeezing slightly. You could feel him start to get hard on top of you, and that's when you got interupted. 

"Stop sucking faces!" A voice called out. Thomas. 

"Slim it!" Minho yelled back, quickly fixing the situation in his pants and wrapping the blanket around the both of you. 

"We'll finish this the second we're alone." Minho whispered, kissing your forehead and walking towards the front of the group. 

"Let's go! Keep those blankets close around you! The wind is starting to pick up!" Minho announced, starting to walk with you. 

"So why did you get so jealous?" You asked him. 

"I was frustrated." Minho whispered into your ear. "Not being able to kiss you or touch you for about a week now and how that shank was just complementing you like it was nothing. It got my blood boiling." 

"Well it was cute, and I could use more of what happened after that." You replied. 

"Good that." Minho replied, taking your hand and walking on.