Anniversary - Minho

Trigger Warnings: smut

Today marks the one year anniversery of you and Minho. You have been in the maze for two years with him, and he was the only one who trusted you at first due to being the only girl. You were his running partner since he wouldn't let you go into the maze alone, and you knew you shouldn't keep him waiting because Minho wanted to finish early today, if you get the drift. You met up with him at breakfast, both of you quickly eating before starting to slowly jog to the maze. Minho grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers.

"Happy one year." He said, smiling. 

"You too. Let's just finish this shuck maze quick so we can get back." You said, starting to run as you reached the maze doors and left the Glade. Minho was right behind you, running slightly slower then usual. You think you had an idea why, so you stopped, turning around to look at him. 

"You know that when you run you should be looking at the walls and where we are, not my ass." You said, smirking, walking up to him. 

"Psh, what? Totally not looking there." Minho tried. 

"You don't run that slow, not even when you were sick and still ran that one day, you didn't run that slow." You said, smirking, knowing you were right. 

Minho came up and kissed you, his hands moving down to your ass. You pushed him away from you, not wanting this to happen in the maze. 

"Babe, as much as I would love to, we are in a maze with grievers that could come around the corner at any given second." You said, biting your lip. 

"Then let's hurry up." Minho said, now running.

You caught up with him and you finished the maze in record time, quickly going to the map room to map out the map. You were mapping it out, Minho right behind you, making sure everything was correct. Once you were finished, Minho turned you around, pressing his body against yours, his lips immediately meeting yours.

"Not here." You mumbled against his lips. 

"Jump." Was all he said. 

You obliged and he carried you to a small room in the back of the map room. You didn't even know that was there. You were pushed against the wall, Minho roughly kissing you. There was no gap between you, but you felt like the layer of clothes was too much. You pulled away from Minho, undoing his shirt and throwing it somewhere. He then did the same to you, and his lips found yours again. Minho's hands were wandering down to your belt, and he undid that, and with that your pants were off. 

"So beautiful." He mumbled, bearly audible. 

His hand moved down to your clit, rubbing slowly, teasingly. You moaned, your lips moving down to his neck. You bit and nibbled at his neck as his fingers worked through the fabric of your panties. You couldn't hold back some of the moans. You felt the fabric getting pushed over, and Minho's finger slowly moving into you. You bit down on his neck to keep from moaning out, you didn't want to risk anyone hear you. Eventually Minho went faster, adding another two fingers. Right as you were about to come, Minho pulled his fingers out of you.

"Tease!" You accused. "It's my turn to take over now." You said seductivly. 

You worked at Minho's pants, finally getting them off of him. From there you kissed the growing buldge in his boxers, then pulling at the fabric that separated his manhood from you. Once his boxers were off, you were amazed. 

"You gonna stare or do something?" Minho said, smirking. You decided to play with him a little bit. 

"After that remark, nope. I'm not doing anything." You said, crossing your arms over your bear chest. 

"No! I'm sorry baby, please?" Minho asked. 

You smirked, getting back down on your knees and you put your mouth on the tip, licking teasingly. He was gonna have it way worse. A wimper came out of his mouth as you slowly started licking up and down his shaft, eventually taking as much of him in as you could. You could tell he was going to be done in a matter of seconds, and right when you felt him twitch in your mouth, you stopped completely, pulling away.

"Payback? You shank." Minho said, placing you on the floor carefully before thrusting into you. He gave you a second to adjust, then he started moving in and out of you, agonizingly slow. 

"Speed up Minho!" You said to him, more like growled. 

"What if I don't?" He challenged, his hips moving even slower, causing you to wimper just like he did a few minutes ago. 

"Then... I don't know, something. Do it because you love me?" You whispered into his ear, biting down softly. 

"Only because I love you." Minho said, just slightly louder then you, bringing your lips to his as he started picking up his pace.

You've never had Minho make you feel this good before, but you liked it. You liked Minho pounding in and out of you, kissing you to keep you quiet. You loved Minho, and he meant the world to you. Minho's thrusts started to get sloppier, his breath heavier. You were both so close to your highs, and when you hit it, you don't think anything ever felt so good. Minho rolled over, pulling you on top of him. You just rested for a second, trying to regain your breath before putting your clothes back on. 

"We need to do that more often." Minho said, winking at you. 

"Definitely." You said, intertwining your fingers as you walked out of the small room. 

"Good thing none of the other shanks got back yet." Minho whisped into your ear, kissing right below it. 

"Yeah, I don't even know how we would explain that." You replied. 

"I love you so much Y/N." Minho said, placing his forehead on yours. 

"I love you too Minho. Forever and always." You said, reattaching your lips to his.