Protection - Newt

Trigger Warnings: SA

"Gally! Why would you even try to make a move on me? You know I'm with Newt!" You shouted to the boy standing in front of you, smirking slightly.

"Newt doesn't have to know anything." Gally whispered into your ear, trying to kiss you again.

"Gally, no! I wouldn't do that to Newt!" You shouted, trying to get someones attention. Maybe going with Gally to the Deadheads wasn't the best idea, you thought.

"C'mon Y/N, lighten up a little bit." Gally then said, trying to make a move on you again.

"For the last time, no!" You shouted, starting to walk away.

Gally, now angry and frustrated, pushed you against the nearest tree and started kissing you roughly. You tried to pull away, but it wasn't any use. You felt him off of you all of a sudden, and you saw that Thomas was on top of Gally, trying to hold him down.

"Go ahead, Y/N! Get out of here! I got him down." Thomas said, nodding his head towards the clearing where the rest of the Gladers were.

You took no time to start sprinting as fast as you could to the maze doors. You were a runner after all, so you were allowed to go out there. You needed to clear your head and try to calm down after what had happened with Gally. You were friends with him, but at times you didn't get him, like why he hated Thomas, and why he just tried to do things with you even though he knew you were with Newt. You saw the doors of the maze and started running faster, quickly glancing down at your watch. You had three hours before the doors closed, just enough time to get out there and clear your head and run back. 

Just as you were about to run out into the maze, you felt a hand grab your wrist, pulling you back. Terrified of who grabbed you, you thrashed about, trying to get out of the grip.

"Calm down love, it's just me." You heard your boyfriend, Newt, say. 

You had calmed down a little, but you were scared of him right now. You didn't want to tell him what happened, you were nervous at what he would do, if he would break up with you, just what would happen in general. You tried to break out of his grip and keep running, but Newt had a tight grip.

"What's wrong? Please talk to me." Newt pleaded to you.

"I can't! Please just let me go!" You tried yet again, but Newt still wouldn't listen to you.

"Y/N, obviously something's wrong, or you wouldn't be trying to run away from me! Did I do something to mess us up?" Newt asked. 

"You didn't do anything! Now please let me go!" You said, nearly breaking free.

"Y/N, wait! You need to tell Newt so Gally can be punished for this!" You heard Thomas say from behind you.

"What did Gally do to you?" Newt then asked. "If he bloody touched you, I will personally kick his ass and feed him to the grievers." He threatened.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you!" You yelled at him.

You could tell that Newt was fuming still, but calmed down a little bit. He looked at you with pleading eyes, and you knew he wanted to know what happened. You bit your lip, still terrifyed of the power Newt had against Gally, but also the power that Gally had. You had decided to tell Newt what happened though, frightened at what was going to happen next.