Memories - Minho

Trigger Warnings: violence

*TSC and TDC plot*

"We need the boy to get to the Safe Haven." Sonya said. 

"Yeah, this attack has to be planned perfectly." Harriet agreed. 

"We may need to give someone up and trade to get the slinthead in our hands without them fighting back as much." Teresa said. 

"I could do it." You stepped in. 

"Are you sure Y/N?" Harriet asked. 

"Yeah, if it can save you guys and get you there then I'm in." You replied.  

"Okay, but only worst case scenario." Sonya said. 

"Sound good Teresa?" You asked. 

"Whatever, I just want him killed." She said, rolling her eyes. 

"Let's do this. I think I hear them up ahead. You'd think they would try to be quieter." You said. 

"Well they're a bunch of shuck faces who don't know what they're buggin' doing." Teresa said, getting her weapon ready.

You all followed her lead and stealthily moved down to where Group A was. You were all being quiet, waiting for Teresa's cue. She walked towards the Gladers, holding her weapon in hand.Once she reached a certain distance, we all walked out, circling the group of boys. You had a bow, aimed right at an asian boy who seemed like the leader of the group. The boy said something to Teresa, but she said nothing. A blonde also tried talking to her. 

"Shut up." Teresa said calmly. "Any of you makes a move, the bows start shooting." She walked through the group and to the boy who you were guessing was Thomas. They said some things and she ended up wacking the end of her spear at him, slamming it into his right cheek. She ended up wacking him again in the ear. 

"You're coming with us." She called out as she joined us again. "Thomas. Come on. Remember, anyone tries something, the arrows fly."

"No way!" The asian boy yelled. "You're not taking him anywhere."

"I'll do it. We don't need any trouble, just the boy, even if we could kill them all." You whispered to Harriet. 

"Okay, just know that we won't forget you for this sacrafice. Thank you so much Y/N." She said back. "Teresa!" She called out. Teresa turned her head slowly and Harriet flicked her head over to you. Teresa nodded, turning back to Group A.

"Alright, listen up. We'll give you one of our best girls in exchange, if you still complain then I'll count from five, and we'll shoot one of you until it's just Thomas left, then we'll take him anyways." Teresa said. 

The boy-Thomas-didn't say anything, he just stepped forward as Teresa said one. You also walked forward, whispering a 'bye' to the girls before moving towards the boys. Teresa mumbled a few incoherent things to Harriet and Sonya but you guessed that it was to get the bag. 

"If anybody follows, I'll hit him again and we'll start shooting at you." Teresa yelled.

"Teresa." That same boys voice. "You catch the Flare that quickly? Your mind's obviously gone already." The spear smashed into Thomas's head, and he fell onto his stomach. "Anything else you wanna say?" Teresa asked. After no one said anything, she said, "Didn't think so. Put the bag over him."

"Bye guys, I'll be fine." You called out, waving at them. 

"Bye Y/N, thanks again!" The girls called out, starting to walk away with the boy in the sack. "Remember what I said!" Harriet called out before helping Teresa and Sonya.