Jealous - Gally

Trigger Warnings: extreme jealousy, being controlling

You were currently in the Deadheads, talking to the new greenie, Thomas. He seemed nice enough, but for some unknown reason your boyfriend, Gally, hated him. Whenever you asked him why though, he would just shake his head and walk away from you. It was seriously starting to bother you, but you decided to just drop it. 

You decided to go out to the Deadheads to talk with Thomas because you didn't want Gally to find out and get mad. 

"So, what job do you want to have?" You asked him. 

"Well... erm... you would probably just laugh in my face." Thomas replied. 

"No I won't! I promise." You assured him. 

"Fine. I want to be a runner." Thomas said quickly. You stayed quiet for a little bit, trying to figure out what to say. 

"Thomas, I think that's great, but just keep in mind that it might not happen. The training is awful the first week or so if you aren't in good running shape like the other runners, and you also have a good chance of getting stung by a griever. That maze is crazy Thomas, I know because I've been in there before." You said, frowning slightly. "I'll put in a recommendation for you though. Perks of being the only girl and best friends with Alby, Newt, and Gally, getting to be treated as a keeper." You then said. 

Thomas's face went from a frown to the biggest smile ever, and he pulled you into a hug. "Thank you so much!" He said, not letting go. You heard a few sticks break behind you and you turned around and saw an angry Gally. 

"You, out. Now." Gally said, pointing to Thomas. 

He didn't fight it, just quickly ran out of the Deadheads. Gally came up to you and you started to back away. You didn't like it when Gally was mad, it scared you. He noticed and calmed down a little.

"Why were you talking to him?" He questioned you.

"Why are you so protective over me? I can talk to other boys but you." You shot back.

Gally groaned frustrated before saying,"You're mine. Not Thomas's, mine! You know I hate him!"

"Gally! You're overprotective!" You shouted, frustrated as well.

"Name one time I have been overprotective!" Gally fought back. 

"Let's see, there was just a moment ago. All I was doing was talking to him and you looked like you were gonna rip his head off." You said. 

"Besides now." Gally said. 

"There was that time with Newt." You said. 

You were with Newt, having a great time hanging out with him. You had known Newt the longest of all of the Gladers, and you loved getting to hang out with him. He picked you up and spun you around, as a joke and for fun of course, and Gally happened to see it. It was just an innocent thing that you and Newt did, just for dramatic effects of what was happening, but Gally thought it was more then just friends. He had to spend the night in the slammer that night.

"I thought you were cheating on me." He defended himself. 

"How about that time with Ben?" You asked. 

You were learning how to train to become a runner, and Minho wasn't able to train you at the time, so he asked Ben to do it. You were out running all day and you ran out of water because you tripped and fell, dumping the remaining bits of your water onto the ground. Ben helped you up and helped you back to the Glade. He cleaned the cut on your leg and gave you some of his water to drink. You still don't know what you tripped over, but you knew that you were watching your footing carefully, and that part confused you and Ben. Anyways, you then kissed him on the cheek after that and hugged him, and of course Gally saw it and flipped out. 

"What else was I supposed to think?" He tried. 

"What about the time with Alby?" You asked again.

This one was by far the stupidest. You were talking to Alby about some things going on in the Glade, and you told him something you saw happen. Gally thought you were talking to Alby about himself, and got mad and ranted about why he has done nothing wrong and that Alby should stop trying to convince you that he was crazy and a bad person. He got so protective over you and he wouldn't let you talk to Alby at all for about a month.

"That was necessary!" He said. 

"We weren't even talking about you! This is what I'm talking about!" You stated. 

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I just didn't want to lose you. I didn't want to wake up every morning and see a pillow next to me and not you, I don't want to walk around waiting for when you have some off time to come and spend it with me, I don't even want to see this shucking world without you Y/N! You mean everything to me, and if I lost you, then I would have lost myself. I would have done something stupid." Gally confessed. 

"Awe Gally." You said. "That's so cute! You will never be able to lose me. In the end, we always come back to each other and I love you so much! Not Newt, not Alby, not Ben, not Thomas, you." You finished, pressing your lips to his for a long and meaningful kiss.