Tease - Newt

Trigger Warnings: smut

You and Newt had been teasing each other all day, trying to see which one would crack first or which one would end up getting caught by another Glader. So far today Newt has taken off his shirt, rubbed himself in front of you, touched you everywhere, will kiss anywhere but your lips, and so much more things that have been driving you crazy. You on the other hand have almost made Newt crack twice today. You fingered yourself in front of him and almost got caught by Alby when you were rubbing him through his pants. You were determined to win though, and you wouldn't crack first. You refused to give into Newt. 

You were currently at dinner right now with Newt. You were sitting with Thomas, Chuck, and Teresa. Your hand slowly crept it's way onto Newt's thigh, rubbing small circles and moving up slightly. This was a risk-doing it with other Gladers right here. The only way you would get caught is if Newt gave you up, but that would mean giving himself up too, so you knew he wouldn't do that. 

Your hand moved up further, and Newt's breath hitched. You smirked, continuing to talk to Chuck, Thomas, and Teresa normally, while Newt was being extremely quiet. Your hand moved up even more to where it was resting on Newt's growing bulge. He swallowed, trying to eat like nothing was happening. You squeezed slightly, completely catching him off guard. He unintentionally moaned, but quickly covered up with a cough. 

"You okay Newt?" Thomas asked. 

"I'm fine." Newt said, smiling. 

The conversation went back to how it was and you unzipped his pants, putting your hand inside his jeans, rubbing him again. This time he moved your hand, fixed his pants, and got up, bringing you with him. 

"I'm not feeling so good, I think I'm gonna go back." Newt said, clutching his stomach. 

"Okay buddy, get better soon." Thomas said. 

You both started walking away to throw away your trash, but right before you did, you winked at Teresa. She knew what was going on, but she would keep quiet. After all, you are best friends. Newt brought you to his room in the homestead, roughly pushing you against the wall right when you closed his door. His lips attacked yours, and he shoved his tongue into his mouth, grinding against you. You pulled his shirt off, running your hand over his abs. He moaned, pulling your shirt up, along with taking your bra off. His hands moved to your breasts massaging them. He moved his lips to your jaw, and down to your neck. He found your sweetspot and you moaned from the pleasure. 

"Sh baby, we don't want anyone to hear. I haven't even done anything yet." Newt whispered into your ear. "Now jump."

You did what he said and he carried you over to the bed, climbing on top of you. He put his mouth on one of your breasts, massaging the other. You played with his hair as his lips started moving down. He got to your underwear line and pulled down your pants and underwear, leaving you bare in front of him. He moved down to your clit and you felt his tongue. You moaned again, not wanting him to stop. He did though, knowing that your body was craving him right now. 

"You're not the only one who can be a tease." You said, pulling the rest of his clothes off and moving down to his manhood. You kissed the tip, before licking around it. Newt had his head back, trying to keep in the moans threatening to spill it's way out. 

"You can give up." You said, smirking and kissing the tip lightly again.

"F-fine." Newt whispered. 

You smiled and took in as much of him as you could, bobbing your head up and down. He twitched inside of your mouth and you pulled out, causing Newt to groan. He grabbed your waist and held you down, lining his tip up with his entrance. He then went in slowly at first, speeding up as he went. It felt so good, and you didn't want the feeling to go away. You finally hit your high and Newt came a few seconds later. 

"We'll have to do that again sometime." Newt said, kissing your forehead.