Tell Me - Gally

Trigger Warnings: smut

"Hey Gally!" You said, seeing your crush and used-to-be-best-friend-you-don't-even-know-what-you-are-anymore-friend, Gally. 

Gally looked over your way, but just turned around and kept working. This really confused you, Gally had been acting so distant from you lately, and you don't even know why. Was it something you did, you wondered. It really confused you, you used to talk to him and he would even stop working just to talk to you. Not anymore though. It kind of upset you too, because you've had a crush on him for a while now, and all you wanted to do was talk to him, hear his voice. You decided you needed to do something. You walked up to him, trying to hide your sadness and anger. 

"Gally, I need to talk to you." You said. 

"I can't Y/N, I'm busy." Gally said, returning back to what he was doing. 

"Too bad. Have your friends take over." You said, shooting the two guys he was working with a look that said you better listen. 

"No! I need to finish this.'' Gally fought, turning his back on you. 

"Well guess what, I don't give a shuck. Let's go, I'm not being nice anymore." You said, grabbing his arm and forcing him to come with you. Once you were alone with him, you turned and faced him. 

"Why won't you talk to me? You literally haven't been talking to me for forever. Is little Gally afraid of me?" You asked Gally teasingly. 

"No. If this is what you pulled me away for then thank you for wasting my time." Gally said, starting to walk away. 

"What? Is Gally a coward, too afraid to talk to me?" You teased him again. This is basically what has happened over and over again now, you were constantly teasing him about not talking to you too. 

"Y/N, just stop." Gally said. 

"Come here." You said, grabbing his wrist, pulling him along with you. 

You remembered seeing an empty storage closet in the homestead, and you got an idea. You dragged him in there, closing the door and locking it. You had to get answers, and maybe even end up confessing your attraction towards him. You had to do this to get answers though. 

"Gally." You said, your voice soft yet firm. 

"What do you want Y/N?" He said, irritated. 

"Hear me out. You don't even want to talk to me, what is happening between us? If you won't answer me then I will force it out of you." You said calm and steady. 

"I'd love to see you try." Gally said, smirking. 

"Okay." You said, now matching his smirk.

Where this sudden confident boost came from you have no clue, but you were going through with it. Your hand moved down to Gally's belt, undoing it and pulling it off. You watched him bite his lip, looking at you surprised and confused. You just kept going, pulling off his pants and looking at him again. 

"Sure you don't want to tell me what's up?" You asked him, looking up at him.

"I'm not giving up this easily." Gally said, fumbling over his words. 

"We'll see." You said, pulling off his boxers. 

You took him in your hand, rubbing up and down before placing your mouth on the tip, licking teasingly. Gally moaned, making you pull away and smirk, knowing you got him right where you want him. 

"Tell me what's up." You said seductivly. 

"F-fine." He said, looking at you. "I liked you a lot but I didn't think you liked me back and I didn't want to say something stupid to you and mess everything up." He admitted, looking down sheepishly. 

"Thanks for sharing and telling me, now I'm gonna make you feel so good right now." You whispered in his ear, biting slightly before moving back down to his hard manhood. 

"Y/N, make me feel so good right now." Gally begged, moaning.

You placed your mouth back on the tip, licking around again, before taking as much of him in as you could. Gally moaned, taking your head and pushing you against him more. You gagged around him, causing Gally to groan again. 

"Baby, I want you to suck me so hard that you won't be able to taste anything but me for the next week." Gally said, causing you to do what he said. 

Your tounge sucked him harder and you moved your head up and down faster, motivated by Gally talking dirty to you. You decided to try and send him over the edge by taking his balls into your hands and massaging them slightly. Gally threw his head back, moaning really loudly. He twitched inside of your mouth, the salty liquid shooting down your throat. You swallowed all of it, pulling away from him. Gally fixed his clothes, pressing you against the wall. 

"We'll have to do this again soon." Gally said, quickly kissing your lips. 

"Definitely." You replied, pulling him in for another kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds, looking at you, only pure love in his eyes. 

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked. 

"Of course." You replied, giving him a hug. 

"I should probably get back to work." Gally said. 

"Same. Newt's probably going crazy. Ditched him earlier today to come find you." You replied. 

"Okay. I'll see you at dinner." Gally said, placing his lips against yours one more time before walking out of the closet. The start of a long relationship.