Nothing Without You - Minho

Trigger Warnings: violence

WARNING: This imagine contains Scorch Trials MOVIE spoilers. If you have not seen the movie I suggest you skip this imagine as it will tell what happens at the end of the movie. 

You bit your lip. WICKED was here. You couldn't believe Teresa told them where you were residing, with the rest of the immunes. It baffled you. You thought she was on your side, against WICKED. Now you were running for your life with Minho, staying behind him like he instructed. 

"You know how to use one of these?" He was asked by the man on top of his truck with a machine gun. 

He was motioning towards the rifles. Minho just picked it up and cocked it, ready to shoot. Newt did the same thing and you grabbed a rifle as well, doing what Minho did. You started shooting at WICKED, hiding behind the truck and using it as a safe spot. 

"Stay with me." Minho whispered into your ear. "I don't want to lose you." You nodded your head, not wanting to lose him either. You couldn't live without Minho, you just couldn't. 

"Trust me, I'm not leaving your side." You answered, biting your lip. 

You kept shooting at WICKED, trying to help protect the others. One of the other WICKED members, one that none of you were able to shoot, shot a bolt of electricity at the truck, stricking all of you. You fell to the ground next to Minho and Newt, extreme pain shooting through your body. You saw Newt and Minho thrashing around as well as the surges of electricity bolted through your bodies.

***

WICKED lined all of the immunes up, all of you on your knees. Minho was next to you, and he gripped your hand tightly, intertwining your fingers. He gently caressed your fingers while watching as WICKED started calling out a letter and a number from a scanner. Once they got to Minho, he moved his neck around, trying to resist. Of course that didn't make a difference and they still got his letter and number. 

You felt a sharp pain go through your hand as it was disconnected from Minho's. The guy just stepped on your hand. Shuckface. Minho just rolled his eyes at the man, gripping your hand again. You were hoping he would flip the guy off like Thomas did to Rat Man if he did it again. (LETS BE REAL THOMAS DOING THAT IS THE REASON FOR OUR EXISTENCE TODAY) Luckily, the man left you alone. 

"Where's Thomas?" Rat Man called out. 

"Here." Thomas answered, and your mouth hung open. WICKED brought him next to you, and you looked at him shocked. 

"Why didn't you go while you could?" You asked him. 

"I'm not leaving you guys." Thomas answered, causing you to smile lightly. 

Another berg attempted to land, and you shielded your eyes from the scorch. The door opened and more men in suits walked out, a woman in the back. The woman who claimed she was dead. She talked to Thomas and the woman who was the nurse. You flinched into Minho's side as the gun went off, shooting her. 

"Alright, load these kids up." Rat Man called out, and WICKED started grabbing kids, pushing them to the berg. Someone pulled Minho up and you instantly got up, his hand tightly gripping yours. The man tried separating you but realized it was no use, so you went with Minho.

"Don't!" Thomas shouted, holding up some device. You realized it was an explosion device. The man accidently let go of Minho, and you broke free over to where Thomas was. 

"Don't do this." Teresa said to Thomas, and you rolled your eyes. 

"Let them go." Thomas shouted. 

"You know I can't do that." Ava responded. Slinthead. All of a sudden, there was a crashing noise from behind you. It temporarily stunned WICKED. Brenda and Jorge walked out of the trunk. 

"Throw it." Newt and Minho said, you nodded in agreement. WICKED was rushing to get Ava safe to leave. 

"Everyone get down!" Thomas shouted, throwing the device towards WICKED guards, and throwing himself on the ground as he hit the button. Minho slammed you into the ground, protecting your body with his. The explosion hit and you all got back up, rushing to find guns to shoot at them again. 

"Go." Minho shouted at all of you as he shot at WICKED. "I'll be fine, Y/N, go with Thomas." 

"Come on Y/N." Thomas shouted, and you bit your lip, running towards Thomas. He gripped your arm, shouting at Minho to join. Minho was about to come when he got shot by the bolt of electricity. You instantly attempted to run towards him, Thomas holding you back. 

"Y/N, stop. Don't!" Thomas shouted. 

"Minho!" You yelled out, your heart breaking as he lay there, helpless. "Minho!"

"Y/N. Stop." Thomas said again. 

"Let me go! I need to help him!" You shouted, tears starting to stream down your face. 

"I can't let you go." Thomas replied sadly. 

"Thomas let me go! I need to help him! He's in pain and WICKED is going to take him!" You shouted, your body shaking as you started sobbing. Thomas just made his grip on you tighter. 

"I'm sorry." You whispered, kicking him hard in the balls and running towards Minho. You watched as Thomas doubled over in pain, Newt helping him. You slid down towards Minho, trying to get him up. 

"Minho, baby, come on." You whispered. You watched as WICKED came over and gripped you in their arms, along with Minho. He groaned in pain. 

"Why did you do that?" Minho asked quietly. "I told you to stay with Thomas, why did he let you go?"

"I kicked him, hard." You answered. 

"Where?" Minho asked. "Please don't tell me you kicked him there."

"Oops." You replied quietly, gripping onto his hand as you were put in the berg. They sat Minho down, and he pulled you next to him, still in pain from the electricity. 

"I'm nothing without you." You whispered to Minho. "I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I didn't do what I had to do. Not knowing if you were safe or not."

"Neither would I." Minho replied. "I'm glad you're here. I mean I wish you weren't but now I can make sure you're okay myself and I will feel better about that, knowing where you are." 

You nuzzled your head into Minho's neck, gently kissing him. You could hear his breathing get slightly faster, like it did whenever you touched him. You did the same thing though when he touched you. You stared into Minho's eyes for a few seconds before he leaned in, your mouths connecting. You missed that, you haven't had this for over a day now. Minho brought you onto his lap as you continued kissing. 

"Knock it off." Rat Man shouted at you two, and Minho flipped him off, continuing to kiss you. 

You were finally forcefully pushed off of him, and you just laughed. Out of everything you could have done you laughed. You sat down next to Minho, resting your head on his shoulder. His head rested on top of yours, your fingers intertwined. 

"I promise, I will protect you. I won't let anything bad happen to you." Minho whispered, placing a soft kiss to your head.