Fighting and The Deadheads - Newt

Trigger Warnings: smut

You and Newt have been dating for a while now, and you have really enjoyed it. Today though was different, you were going to have to fight him. You didn't really mind, it just felt weird fighting Newt. You saw Newt getting ready for the fight, and once the both of you were ready, Alby moved out of the way. 

"I could go easy on you if you want, love." Newt said, smirking. 

"Really now? I don't think I'll need it." And with that sentence you swung your leg so it connected with his kneecaps, sending him to the ground. He groaned before quickly getting up, looking at you in shock. 

"I don't want to hurt you though." Newt said, loud enough for only you to hear. 

"I have an idea, let's fake me kicking your ass and then we sneak off to the Deadheads." You whispered, walking towards him as if to attack. 

"The things I do for you, love." Newt muttered, backing away. You shoved him out of the boundaries, earning a point. 

"Okay Newt, Y/N, to save you from embarrassment by getting owned by a girl, you can stop now." Alby announced, causing everyone around you and him to snicker. Newt's face turned red and you couldn't help the smile that was making its way onto your face. He grabbed your hand and started walking away with you. 

"I'm sorry." Was all you said before you started laughing at what just happened. 

"I only did it for you. I would have kicked anyone elses ass without hesitating." Newt said, starting to lead the way to your special spot in the Deadheads. 

"Awe thanks Newt for not kicking my ass!" You said, laughing. 

"Only for you, I swear the things I do for you." Newt said as you got to your spot.

You smiled, leaning back against a tree. Newt smiled as well and pressed you against it, his lips touching yours. Your arms were around his neck, playing with the bottom of his hair as his hips collided with yours. He started kissing you harder, his hand sliding under your shirt.

He bit your lip gently, and you decided to tease him by not opening your mouth. His hands trailed down and he squeezed your ass, causing you to gasp. Newt took that chance and slipped his tongue into your mouth. You could feel him half-hard against you as your hands moved down to his belt, fiddling with it before finally unbuckling it.

His lips moved from your mouth down to your neck and he pulled away as you pulled his pants down. You cupped him through his boxers, causing him to bite his lip and look at you. He pulled down your pants too along with your underwear, placing you down gently on a patch of leaves. He then pulled his boxers off, carefully hovering over you. 

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?" Newt asked. 

"Yeah, I'm sure." You replied, smiling at him. Newt kissed your temple before slowly entering you. You bit your lip to fight back a cry, Newt was huge. He went very slowly, giving you time to adjust. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Newt asked once he was fully inside of you. 

"Yeah." You replied, looking up into his eyes. "You can move now." Newt did just that and he moved in and out slowly, and soon enough the pain turned into pleasure. 

"Faster Newt." You whispered, and Newt smiled and thrusted a little faster, but not much.

You could tell he didn't want to hurt you. He kept going at that pace, and you moaned, wanting him to go faster. The smirk on Newt's face told you he was just teasing you now, and you groaned, flipping over so you were on top. Newt was surprised, but kept quiet as you started riding him faster, both of you exchanging small moans.

You could tell you were getting close, and Newt noticed. He took your hips and helped you out until you hit your high. Newt hit his a few seconds later and you layed on top of him, panting. Newt helped you up and you found your clothes and put them back on. Newt grabbed your hand and smiled. 

"That was perfect." You whispered. 

"Good." Newt replied, kissing your temple and started walking with you out of the Deadheads.