Break Up - Minho

Trigger Warnings: jealousy, heartbreak

"Minho, it's not that big of a deal! I was just hugging Newt!" You protested. 

"With your hips touching! You also sat on his lap and shared a drink with him!" Minho added. 

"Friends can do that." You fought back. 

"No they don't! You should only do that with me, Minho, your boyfriend!" Minho said, huffing angrily. 

"Newt and I are just friends, nothing more!" You said, yet again. 

"It doesn't seem like it! I haven't seen you recently and you always leave me to hang out with Newt! You're cheating on me, aren't you. Aren't you!" Minho raised his voice. You backed up a little from Minho. You have never seen him so angry. 

"I'm not cheating on you! Newt and I are friends, and with Alby out due to the griever sting he has needed all the help he could get! He was the shoulder I cried on that night when I thought I lost you! I promised him I would become his second in command because we thought you two along with Thomas were gone! Whatever Minho, if you can't trust me, then maybe we should break up. I'm done Minho." You said, starting to walk out of the map room that you two were fighting in. 

"Wait Y/N!" Minho called out, grabbing your wrist. 

"Let go Minho, we're done." You said, leaving Minho there. 

You walked off to find the first person you could think of, Teresa. You needed some girl talk time. You felt a few tears slide down your face as you looked for her. You started to get frustrated when you couldn't find her. Now you were alone. It was getting late now, everyone getting ready to go to bed. You groaned, not even wanting to go back to where you slept with Minho, so you needed to go see Newt. He probably had a sleeping bag you could use, you thought. You walked into the Homestead, trying to hold back some more tears that threatened to spill out when you thought of what just happened a few hours ago. You found Newt's room and knocked on the door, another tear rolling down your cheek. He opened the door a few seconds later, an annoyed expression on his face until he saw you. 

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Newt asked, letting you in. 

"M-Minho and I g-got in a f-fight.  I b-broke up with h-him." You stuttered, more tears falling. 

"It was that bad? What did the bloody shuck face do?" Newt asked. 

"He thinks I was cheating on him." You got out. 

"With who?" Newt asked. You took a deep breath before answering. 

"You." Newt looked a little taken back. 

"Why?" He then asked. 

"I don't even know, something about me spending no time with him which isn't true." You replied. 

"Maybe you should get some sleep, we can talk more tomorrow, I have a sleeping bag you could use." Newt said, pulling out a sleeping bag for you. You climbed in and curled into a ball,  a few tears falling as you fell asleep. 

*****

"Just let me see her! I'm not running until I do!" You heard a voice yell, waking you up. Definitely Minho. 

"Be quiet shuck face, she's asleep." You heard Newt say quietly. 

"I don't care. I wanna see my girlfriend." Minho persisted. 

"Ex girlfriend, you lost her Minho. I doubt she wants to see you, now leave.''Newt said calmly. 

"Slim it Newt! Just get out of my way!" Minho growled. You climbed out of the sleeping bag, and you saw Minho trying to get Newt out of the way. 

"Minho, stop. I think you should leave." You said quietly, looking at him. 

"Y/N, please." Minho begged. He had bags under his eyes, and his eyes also looked bloodshot. Maybe you should talk to him. 

"Five minutes." You sighed. 

''When I come back you better not be doing anything in my room." Newt said, leaving his room to me and Minho. 

"Look at me Y/N." Minho said quietly. 

"I-I can't." You whispered, looking down. 

"Why not?" Minho asked. 

"Because I don't want to see all the pain I've cost you, I don't want you to try and make me fall for a trap, I don't want to be reminded of everything." You said, barely loud enough for him to hear. 

"Look at me." Minho said, this time louder. Once you refused, he took your chin and brought it up to where you were looking him in the eyes. 

"If you can tell me that you don't want to be with me anymore while looking me in the eyes, then I will leave you alone." Minho said. 

"I can't." You said again, your eyes flickering from his to your lips. You could tell from his eyes that he was sorry, and maybe breaking up with him was a bit dramatic. 

"Kiss me." Minho whispered, pressing your body against the wall gently. 

You did what he said, your lips on his moving together in sync. This is how it was supposed to be, and you liked it better that way then when you were fighting with him. Minho turned his head, deepening the kiss. You were interrupted when Newt came barging through the door. 

"I thought I told you to take your bloody PDA out of my room!" Newt said, raising an eyebrow. 

"Sorry Newt." You said. 

"Glad to see you two made up." Newt said. 

"Yeah, me too." Minho replied, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Well get back to work now." Newt said, walking out.

"See you in a little bit baby, we'll finish where we left off then." Minho whispered into your ear, pressing his lips to yours quickly before following Newt's orders.