New Beginnings - Minho

Trigger Warnings: none

"This can't be happening." You thought to yourself, looking at Clint who was smiling at you sympathetically. 

"There's nothing else that can explain the sudden weight gain within these past four months, and the kick you felt." Clint said. 

"Minho, what will he say?" You asked, now worried. 

"I don't know Y/N, I'm not him. Would you like me to get him?" Clint asked. 

"Would you? Thank you so much Clint. Don't tell him anything." You said, smiling slightly at Clint. 

"No problem Y/N." He said, walking out of the room to get Minho. He came back a few minutes later with your boyfriend, Minho, looking worried. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" Minho asked, moving to the side of the bed and sitting down and grabbing your hand instantly. Clint left the room, leaving the two of you alone. 

"The weight gain, and the kick, Clint thinks I'm pregnant." You whispered, not wanting to see Minho's face. You could hear him sigh. 

"How is this even.... oh, for our special day." Minho said, rubbing soothing circles into your hand. 

"What are we going to do? What are the other Gladers going to say?" You asked, your breathing starting to get heavier. The thought was starting to give you a panic attack. 

"Calm down." Minho said, noticing what was happening. "Breath in and out baby." You did what he said, calming down. You sat up, sitting next to Minho. You put your head on his shoulder, his arms wrapping around you.

"So what are we going to do?" You asked again once you calmed down a little. 

"I don't know." Minho said. "I don't know! This seems so crazy. I don't care what the other Gladers say though, it's ours. Our creation." 

"Okay." You said shakily, looking at Minho. He smiled and placed his lips on yours, trying to calm you down. You pulled away after a few seconds, looking back at Minho. 

"Just think about it." He said, kind of excitedly. "We are going to have our own kid! He or she will get the killer looks from his or her mommy." 

"And he or she will be able to run as fast and be as strong as his or her daddy." You said, imagining what your child was going to look like. Finally you had a reality check and the smile faded from your face. "We can't act like everything is just fine." You finally said. 

"I know Y/N. I think the first step would be to tell Alby, he would know what to do." Minho suggested. 

"Good that. Let's go." You replied, getting up and taking hold of Minho's hand.

He pulled his hand away from yours, wrapping it around your waist. The jacket the creators provided you with was really baggy on you, so you weren't really letting people on to what was happening. Clint was surprised when you pulled off your jacket how big your stomach got opposed to what it was.You found Alby walking over to the Homestead and Minho got his attention, calling him over. 

"What's up?" Alby asked. 

"Um, so we just had a talk with Clint, and he thinks that Y/N's kinda pregnant and yeah." Minho said, looking down. 

"What? Is this a joke?" Alby asked. You shook your head, looking down. 

"I'm sorry." You whispered. Alby sighed, rubbing his temples before looking back at you and Minho. 

"What am I supposed to do about this? The baby is going to need to be cared for, which means that Y/N, you can't be a runner anymore." Alby stated. 

"It's okay, I ran with Minho anyways." You replied, Minho nodding. 

"Fine, but when the other Gladers find out I can't protect you from what is bound to come your way. Within the next few box drop offs I'll start requesting some stuff for the baby, but no promises that you'll get anything." Alby said, walking away. 

*****

Two months have passed and you couldn't hide the baby bump anymore. All of the Gladers found out today that you were pregnant, though most were suspecting it because of how Minho was always being cautious with your stomach and how it was getting bigger. Let's just say the reactions weren't the best. 

"You can't raise a baby! You're just a teenager!" Some Glader shouted over to you while you were helping Newt with a task. 

"You're a real slinthead for getting pregnant!" Another called out. Minho doesn't know about what has happened with this because of how no one says anything when he's around. At least not yet. 

"Hey Minho." You said, kissing him and giving him a hug. He just finished his map. 

"Hey Y/N, want to get dinner?" Minho asked, taking your hand. 

"I would love to." You replied, matching Minho's pace as you started walking. It was nice and peaceful, until a Glader decided to call something out to you. 

"Look it's Y/N! Stupid teenager going off and having a baby! Minho should have left you!" He yelled.

Minho stopped instantly, looking at the Glader who said that. You bit your lip, knowing that this wasn't going to turn out good. Minho let go of your hand, and you knew not to stop him. You have tried that before. You just had to hope that Alby or Newt or someone would come over and break it up.

Minho shoved the Glader, who you recognized as the new greenie, and with that a few people saw and they came over. It attracted a crowd as the greenie scrambled backwards, trying to get away from Minho. You walked closer and noticed that someone grabbed Minho's fist, holding him back, and another grabbing the greenie and holding him back.

"What the shuck are you doing?" Newt asked, he was the one who grabbed him. 

"This greenie thinks he can go around saying things like I should have left Y/N and that she's stupid." Minho said, glaring at the greenie. If looks could kill...

"Okay well it was extremely stupid to do that but it's happened and this baby is happening. I got over it." Newt said. "As for you," He said, looking over at the greenie,"You get to talk to the Keepers at a Gathering to decide what we should do about this, and you seem to be very unlucky because this one right here is going to try and get you banished over this. Everyone back to what you were doing!" Newt called out, looking at you and Minho.

"Thank you so much Newt." You replied, hugging him. He was like your brother. 

"Whatever Y/N, go eat. Minho you can't banish him." Newt said, looking at Minho. 

"But-" Minho started. 

"No." Newt cut him off, walking away. 

"Is this the first time this has happened?" Minho asked you. You looked down, not wanting to reply. 

"It has!" Minho exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me?" Minho asked. 

"Because I didn't want you worrying about me." You replied quietly. 

"Y/N, you shouldn't be getting all of this attention. I'll talk to Alby tonight about doing something about this. Next time please tell me if something like this happens. Promise?" Minho asked. 

"Okay Minho, I promise." You said, hugging him. 

"Good that. I love you Y/N, and our baby." Minho said. 

"I love you too." You replied, your lips crashing onto his.