Bad Touch - Newt

Trigger Warnings: unwanted non sexual physical contact

"Hey Y/N, you're looking really beautiful." You heard Gally say from behind you, coming up to you and wrapping an arm around your waist. 

"Bad touch Gally." You said instantly, removing his arm from your waist. "And thank you." You replied. 

"No problem baby." Gally replied. 

"Gally," You said, your voice raising a little as a warning not to push it. 

Gally was difficult. You didn't really know what your friendship was. Probably one of those love-hate friendships. At times you liked hanging out with Gally, but at other times, you were like ew no don't touch me, don't look at me, don't talk to me, thats how much you're annoying me. You didn't really like how touchy-flirty Gally has been with you recently, especially because he wasn't your boyfriend, Newt. 

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, his arm once again around your waist. 

"Bad touch!" You said, smacking his hand away. 

Bad touch was what you have been directed to say by Alby if any of the guys touch you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, like by wrapping an arm around your waist. What that means to you is get your hands off. You say it as a joke a lot, so the first time doesn't matter if it's a close friend, or whatever you and Gally are, because sometimes you were joking, but if you said it again then it means stop. If you have to say it a third time you can report it to Newt or Alby and there is a punishment. You think it was no dinner but you weren't sure since you haven't had to get to three times.

"Oh come on baby." Gally groaned, causing you to roll your eyes. 

"No. You know I'm with Newt." You said sternly. 

"Who cares about Newt? He doesn't have to know anything." Gally said, wrapping his arms around your waist and trying to kiss you. 

"Bad touch Gally! I'm leaving now!" You said, breaking free from his grasp and running towards the homestead where you saw a fuming Newt. You sighed, knowing this wouldn't turn out good. 

"Newt, it's not what it looked like! I told him bad touch three times but he wouldn't listen and I wouldn't let him kiss me!" You said as soon as you reached him, terrified he was mad at you. 

"I saw it all. I'm about to go and show that shuck-face you're mine, not his. That bloody shank is gonna regret trying to make a move on you." Newt tried to say calmly, but failed miserably. 

"Please don't do anything Newt, let Alby deal with him. I don't need you locked up for attacking him." You pleaded, grabbing his balled up fists and intertwining your fingers with his, a perfect fit. 

"Alby won't lock me up. Let me take a swing at him." Newt said, removing your hands from his and starting to walk up to where Gally was standing, smirking at him. 

"Newt!" Your voice raised. "Don't do it!" You yelled out as you tried to catch up to him. You did because of his limp, that and he was also walking unlike you who was running. 

"Why shouldn't I? The bloody shuck face deserves it." He said, trying to walk again. 

"Newt." You said firmly, getting his attention slightly. You put your mouth up to his ear to make sure Gally couldn't hear. "You and I both know who would win this fight, it's fine. Let's drop it and talk to Alby. I don't want to see you get hurt." 

"Fine, but if he pulls anything else on you I will not hesitate to beat the klunk out of him." Newt said, kissing your lips lightly before pulling away and grabbing your hand, walking back up to the homestead where Alby was.