59

"I called it! I said from the beginning that Yari was a backstabbing bitch". I was munching on popcorn watching my favorite drama when I heard something downstairs. 'Oh no'. I turned off the t.v, locked the door and hid in the closet holding scissors.

'Oh god, please tell me I was dreaming'. I prayed but I heard someone coming closer to the door. 'Please... Just leave'. I prayed crying. Someone was trying to open the door and I covered my mouth. 'There's nothing in here for you'. "Get the fuck out!". I opened the closet door.

"Yoongi?". I mentally wanted to hit myself. "Jimin?". I heard Yoongi said. "Jimin, open the door". Yoongi says. "No". I said. "Jimin please". I rolled my eyes. "I'll leave just go somewhere". I said. "No". I groaned at Yoongi's voice. "Can we talk please?". I look at the door. "We past that stage Yoongi". I said.

"We didn't talk, we just yelled at each other, I want to talk". I didn't move. "I said no". I said again. "Jim...". "Go somewhere so I can leave". I said. "I'm not leaving and neither are you, not until we talk". I glared at the door. "You can't keep me here". I hissed. "I'm not, just talk to me". I paid him no mind and took out me phone, which has no service.

"The hell?". I gave my phone a look. "I turned it off". My eyes widened when Yoongi said that. "Can we talk now?". I sat right on the bed. "Talk". I ordered. "And no I'm not opening the door, this is the best you get". I added. I waited for Yoongi to talk but he doesn't. 'Of course he doesn't have anything to say'. I started packing my stuff. "I'm sorry".

I stopped everything and turned to the door. 'That wasn't Yoongi'. I thought. 'Yoongi would never sound so broken'. I looked at the door waiting for him to continue. "Look... I can't take back what I did but it doesn't make it right". Yoongi stops and continues.

"I wasn't thinking, I was just mad and hurt, and I wasn't thinking straight, I know saying sorry isn't enough but that's all I can give you right now, you still have my heart and soul Jimin, you always did, that never changed, I kissed that person out of anger, it was awful of me to do that and for me to call this off with us was the worst thing I ever did".

"I already feel bad as it is, all this years Jimin, I looked for you, I searched for you, I changed only for you, you we're the only person that saw the good in me, you were the only person I wanted judging me, you're the only reason why I pushed forward, I didn't want to disappoint you but I didn't, I hurt you and for that I will NEVER forgive myself for that".

"If you really don't want me back, it will hurt but I understand but please remember, I will never love anyone as much as I love you".

I was crying my eyes out quietly. 'You damn asshole'. I opened the door.

 I opened the door

"Jim...". I kissed him.