67

I tilted my head at the man. "Do I know you?". I asked. "Every parent knows you Mr. Park". Flora giggles. "I told you mum, you're super popular". San said. "Right". I replied.

"Come on you two, let the parents talk about nonsense". Flora said. "Couldn't agree with you more". San grabs Flora's hand and leaves. "Wow, its like I wasn't here or anything". Sanna hissed following them. "Would you like some tea?". Flora's dad asked. "I would".

"What a beautiful kitchen"

"What a beautiful kitchen". I said. "Thank you". He said then stares at me. "What is it?". I asked. "You don't remember me, do you?". He asked. "Umm?". I look him up and down. "I'm car shorts". He laughed and I gasped. "Oh my god! Akiru!". I squealed and hugged him.

"Good to see you again Jimin". Akiru said. "I can't believe I forgot about those pretty eyes of yours". I giggled and Akiru went silent. "Are yo...". There was a ding on the stove telling us that the tea was done. "I'll get it". I went to the stove to get the tea but Akiru grabbed me.

"Akiru?". I look at him and he pins me to the fridge. "What are you do...". Akiru tries to kiss me but I moved. "What are you doing!?!". I yelled. "Jimin, I've been in love with you since middle school and that didn't change". Akiru says and tries to kiss me again but I pushed him away.

"I don't like you like that, so stop". I hissed. "But...". "Ain't no buts Akiru". I glared at him. "And I'm seeing someone". I said. "Seeing?". Akiru said. "Seeing who!?!". He yelled. "None of your bu...". "Do you know what I did to get you!?!". Akiru shouted. "What ar... You". I said darkly.

"You started that rumor!?!". I yelled. "I did but it was suppose to be about Yoongi not you". Akiru says and I lost it. I punched him in his face and fell to the ground. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME!". I screamed kicking him everywhere. "You broke my trust with Yoongi and for what!?!". I yelled.

I picked up a chair and hit him with it. "I'll kill you!". I shouted. "I'll hurt you just as bad as you did me!". I yelled crying. Just when I was about to pick the tea pot... "Jimin no!". Yoongi stops me by putting his arms around me. "Let me go!". I yelled. "Calm down!". Yoongi shouted. "He broke us up!".

"I heard Jimin". Yoongi said. "So please calm down, please". Yoongi whispers and I did. "I took care of it". I look at Yoongi but he smirked at me. "You to...". "Get the kids, we'll take them to the park". Yoongi lets me go. "O-ok". I gave Yoongi a weird look and left the kitchen.

Yoongi slowly turned his attention to Akiru. "Akiru Ahami". Yoongi bends down to see him. "I've been looking for you everywhere". Yoongi says in a low voice. Akiru tried to speak but Yoongi shushed him. "Don't worry, he won't hurt you that bad and I'll make sure Flora has a nice time". Yoongi said.

Yoongi looks and sees the man he's been waiting for. "He's all yours". Yoongi says and walks out. Akiru look up and freezes. "Well hello there".

 "Well hello there"

"Its time for some fun".