Namjoon's pov

I always get to work early so no one will see me. It's Friday, so Jimin won't be here. "Today is going to be boring". I sighed giving my coat to one of my men. "Umm... S-sir?". He said. "Yes?". I said. "Th-there's someone in your office". He said. "What?!?". I yelled. "He doesn't want to leave until he speaks with you". He bows.

The only person that came to mind was Yoongi. "Bastard". I grinded my teeth. "Why didn't you call security?". I asked. "Well he said that I had no right to and said that I was waste of space that he can get rid of". He said. 'Yoongi... Wouldn't say that'. I thought. "Thanks, you can go". I said and he bowed. "Who the hell is up there?".

I marched to my office pissed. "Who does he think he is!". I yelled. I angrily open my office door. "Wh...". I was excepting someone to be sitting in my chair but there was no one there. "The hell?". I said. "If you thought that someone as classy as me was going to seat in your rented chair then your mistaken". I turn my head to see someone leaning on my wall.

 I turn my head to see someone leaning on my wall

'What the fuck!?! He's fucking heavenly!'. I was checking him out and I wasn't even ashamed of it. 'Crafted by god'. I thought. "Stare at me any longer and I will bury your company". The man hissed. "Alright calm down". I said. "Don't order me around". The man walks pass me and seat elegantly on my couch.

'Fuck'. I groaned silently. "Long story short, I want Jimin". "No". I answered immediately. "Don't cut me off again". The man growled. "I want him to model for me". The man said. "Why?". I asked. "Seriously?". The man laughs. "Sweetie, he doesn't belong here". The man said. "Excuse me?". I hissed. "He's model material, he's wasting his time here". He said.

"You have no idea wh...". "I know about his beautiful kids". He said. "I know he's just working here to support his family... Whoever left him needs to die". He said. 'Finally! Someone agrees with me!'. I look at him. "Jimin needs... no he deserves to be on the runway". He said. "Why are you telling me this for?". I asked. "Your his friend correct?". He said.

"Ho-how did you...". "There's pictures of him in your desk". He said. "You were in my desk?!? That's an invasion of privacy!". I yelled. "Please, the moment I walked in here I had all right to invade and it wasn't all that private since it wasn't locked". The man hissed. "Yo-you". I growled. "Yes, it is I". The man laughed.

"Anyway, if you could talk to Jimin for me that would be great". The man got up. "And let me clarified talking". The man looks at me. "I want you to persuade him, I'll talk to him myself". The man smiled, got his coat and left. I stood there for a second then I chased after him. "Hey!". I yelled.

"Do I look like a horse to you?". The man says without looking at me. "What makes you think I'll help you?". I asked. The man stops, faces me and laughs. "I don't recall asking for it". He said. "I told you to persuade him, I didn't ask for help". The man grins. "I'm sorry you Highness but I'm not "persuading" him to do anything". I hissed.

"Well, I am royalty". The man chuckled. "But you will... Trust me". He winks at me. "Doubt it, you wasted your time". I said and tried to walk back to my office but what he said stops me. "I know you love him".

My whole body shuts down and my face was filled with rage. "Are you blackmailing me?". I hissed. "I always wanted to know why it was called that, I mean the color black isn't even all that". He said. "And I would never stoop so low, I just said what I know but you did make it easy for me since your desk was filled with pictures of him". He said.

I look away from him angrily. "You might want to do something about that, enemies lurk everywhere". The man said and leaves. And once again, I chased him out the building.

I saw him walking into a rose gold limo. "Wait!". I shouted. "Oh my god, what now!". The man gave me a look of hate. "I didn't get your name". I told him. The man gave me a little smile. "All good things come to he who waits". He puts on his sunglasses and the limo drives off.

"Mmm".