20

It a very beautiful Saturday morning... But it was to quiet for me. "I WANT MY BABIES!". I screamed stomping my feet. They took their pets with them so I was alone in the big ass house. I wanted to talk to Hoseok but he never came back yesterday. Then everything hits me like a truck. I was still single.

I know I didn't want to be in a relationship but everyone around me was. Even Namjoon... Well not yet but he will be. "I'm bored!". I groaned then my phone stared to ring. 'Hmm?'. Namjoon?. "I'm not working". I huffed and answered it. "I'm not working". I said. 'Wow, good morning to you too'. I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm not working". I repeated.

'I don't need you to work Jimin, chill'. I raised my brow. "What you want?". I asked. 'Some guy came to my office threatening me to ask you to be a model'. I almost dropped my phone. "Me? Are you sure? I mean I am beautiful but did he really ask for me?". I asked. 'He did... Not going lie Jimin, he's gorgeous'.

I had to scream over then phone. "KimfuckingSeokjinwantsmetobeamodel!". I screamed. 'I don't know what you just said but... You know him don't you?'. I stared at my phone. "And you don't?". I hissed. 'Nope'. I was this close to finding a new best friend. Darren sounds nice. "Kim SeokJin? the famous fashion designer and fashion icon... No god!". I yelled.

'I still never heard of him'. My chest hurts. "I can't do this with you, you hurt me badly". I said. 'What? Just come to my office on Monday'. I gasped. "You really think that I will work with you after this? You don't even know who THE Kim SeokJin is!". I yelled. "To be honest with you, he's the guy I picked for you and for you not to know who he is, I am appalled!".

'Wait... He's the gu...'. "I... Quit". I hung up laughing. "Now... Let's see if Taehyung is working today... I should gave him my phone number". I giggled and went to get dress. When I opened my door to leave, someone was already standing there.

 When I opened my door to leave, someone was already standing there

"Zai, good day". I snicker. "Jimin! Help me!". He pledged. "Hell no, Maia is crazy". I tried to walk pass him but he grabs my arm. "I'm not talking about her". He said. "Aww, Sanna is a sweetheart, its just a crush Zai, grow up". I said. "She was playing with my shirt yesterday". Zai said. "How is that my problem?". I asked.

"You two took my babies! now play with them!". I yelled. "I knew nothing about that! Maia didn't tell me anything!". Zai yelled back. "Still can't help you". I shook off his hold but he grabs my leg. "Get off me!". I was hitting me in his head. "Hide me just for a couple of hours, then I will". Zai smirks. "Fine! Now off! This is from SK!". I shouted. "Thank you Jimin!".

 "Thank you Jimin!"

I took the big ass baby to Loir's with me. "So this is the place Maia goes crazy over". Zai looks around. "Yeah... Keep this between us and NEVER come here again". I glared at him. "Deal". Zai said. I saw Taehyung sitting at the front and ran to him.

"Tuddles!". I shouted and he bangs his head on the counter. "Why?". He looks at me. "Tell me why?". Taehyung begs. "Cause I can". I giggled and gave him a piece of paper with my number on it. "You're my new friend, so call or text me". I smiled. "Thank you Jimin". Taehyung showed off his boxy smile. "Oh so your the boxy smile guy".

Taehyung's eyes widened seeing Zai standing next to me. "Ain't he cute!". I squealed. "He's adorable". Zai lets out a chuckle. "Taehyung, this is Zai". I said. "Nice to meet you". Zai held out his hand. "Ni-nice to meet you". Taehyung shakes his hand. "Now, I'm hungry". Zai scans the menu. "Your paying". I patted his shoulder.

"What?". Zai looks at me. "I'm no...". "Yes you are, I will hurt you". I hissed. "Tsk, fine but you have to drink what I order". He said. "I trust you, you know what I like". I said walking to my favorite table. "Sit by the window Jimin". Zai said. "Kiss my ass". I hum. "Hate you!". Zai yelled. "You love me!". I blow him a kiss.

Taehyung was watching them the whole time sadly.

"I told you Yoongi".