Jin's pov

"You... With the three year old jacket on, to me". I called out to some lady and she embarrassedly comes to me. "One, your whole outfit gave me cataracts and two, I'm looking for a hooker named Essa, where is she?". I asked. "Sh-shes on the President's floor". She replied.

"I see". I took out my wallet and threw 600 dollars at her. "Please buy something that won't make me feed you to pumas, I recommend something clean because I spy with my little eye a white stain and we both know what it is". I huffed. "Don't embarrassed my Joonie walking in here like that, I will have your job". I sassed and walked away.

 I sassed and walked away

I walked in Joon's office quietly and saw Essa talking on the phone. "She could have killed me! What do you mean you don't care! I'm doing this for you! How can you not care about me!?!". She yelled. I sat down and watched her continued to yell over the phone and secretly judge her.

"Her hair is dry, those blue shoes don't match her brown suit, she shouldn't had dyed her hair orange, her clothes looked donated... Where does Joon found these people?". I groaned silently and pulled out my baby.

 I groaned silently and pulled out my baby

Still sitting down and she still had her back turned to me, I lined up a shot to shoot her in her spine. The moment she put her phone in her pocket, I shot her. "AHHHHHH!!!!". She screams and fell on the floor. "God, get up, all I did was say hello". I said. She couldn't even look at me. "I don't understand why you're so scared sweetie". I said walking to her.

Since she couldn't walk she tried to crawl away. "You're to old to be crawling". I said and stomped on her back. "Ahhh!!!". She yelled. "This is what happens when you try to mess with my friends... Essa Choi or do you want me to call you Siwa?". I growled.

"I can't see your face but I know your scared". I said. "I ran a background check on every last person that works here and you and some of Joon's men came up". I giggled and reached for her phone and pressed redial. "Essa! Stop cal...".

"Hello Caesar".